We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

The TSA lets loaded gun on plane.....

+2
Erkeric
Chewy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And it seems the failure rate to detect these things is upwards of 70%.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7848683

New airport procedures are obviously totally effective lol.

Chewy

Chewy

Really shows how much of a security theater the whole thing is.

Erkeric

Erkeric

Hey!....thats the news guy from my city.

The way I see it....People complain about increased security....people complain when shit like this happens. You cant catch everything.

Inside a computer bag....you realize on an xray machine that would be all black? Xrays show solid things....and when you have 1 solid thing...ontop of another....it makes it pretty hard to see.

If people want to complain about this...have fun dumping your bags out on the counter. Simple as that.

And to the comments on the website...if you want these guys to have increased supervision and be reprimanded for not paying attention, how about we stick a supervisor at YOUR desk and reprimand YOU everytime you go to the water jug or get on the internet....your supposed to be working!

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

yet they have to take 45 mins to verify a medal of honor
http://www.snopes.com/military/medal.asp

Erkeric

Erkeric

That was less than 6 months after september 11....he had a fake bullet, nail file and the medal of honor. All of which are somewhat suspicious especially at that time. And it didnt take them 45 mins to figure out it was a medal of honor. It took them 45 mins to get him to mail off everything back to his home and to question him about it. I see nothing wrong with that.

Given they should have put a little more thought in it but they are just doing their job.

Just like what I said...people get mad when others dont do their job....and when they DO do their job.

Ante

Ante

zk50 x erk wrote:That was less than 6 months after september 11....he had a fake bullet, nail file and the medal of honor. All of which are somewhat suspicious especially at that time. And it didnt take them 45 mins to figure out it was a medal of honor. It took them 45 mins to get him to mail off everything back to his home and to question him about it. I see nothing wrong with that.

Given they should have put a little more thought in it but they are just doing their job.

Just like what I said...people get mad when others dont do their job....and when they DO do their job.

It's still a sad day when someone doesn't acknowledge the Medal of Honor. Yes, they were doing their jobs, but they treated him like he was a criminal, not a hero.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I once smuggled pot from Holland back home to Greece...it was accidental though.

And yes, I realize that this is irrelevant.

Tommy Chong wrote:I once smuggled pot from Holland back home to Greece...it was accidental though.

Post whoring maybe?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol it was probally up his ass Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

No, in my shirt pocket. So much for security...

T-800 wrote:
Tommy Chong wrote:I once smuggled pot from Holland back home to Greece...it was accidental though.

Post whoring maybe?

As if...
Just came to mind with the whole topic being airport security.

Tommy Chong wrote:No, in my shirt pocket. So much for security...

T-800 wrote:

Post whoring maybe?

As if...
Sounds like greece does nto have all the bullshit that the US has when it comes to flying.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Shit he would have got mugged here

My country cares more about Vegetable Diseases than Bombs

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

T-800 wrote:
Tommy Chong wrote:No, in my shirt pocket. So much for security...

T-800 wrote:

Post whoring maybe?

As if...
Sounds like greece does nto have all the bullshit that the US has when it comes to flying.

No, no, no. You misunderstand. It was the Dutch security that failed to find the weed in the pocket of an obviously high tourist, on his way back home.

We're talking about some stinky stuff that you could smell from a metre away, not to mention the fact that I look like the kind of guy that would be inclined to smuggle drugs out of Holland. The funny thing is that the actually searched my friend (the other high guy I way traveling with) three or four times, meanwhile I'm stoned out of my mind after eating a couple of grams of hash that I didn't have the time to smoke.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i can just imagine you just standing their with a smile on your face while your Friend got searched over and over again Very Happy

Frostbyrn wrote:Lol i can just imagine you just standing their with a smile on your face while your Friend got searched over and over again Very Happy
lol I know.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Is he trying not to laugh his ass off in your Imagination?

Frostbyrn wrote:Is he trying not to laugh his ass off in your Imagination?
Yes and is after he boards the plane.

Chewy

Chewy

Damn you ate a couple grams of hash and they didn't think you looked suspicious or anything? I would have been shitting my pants, that's a lot of hash to be taking at once.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Weird he seems to be saying Dude alot too

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

You guys don't seem to understand. I didn't realize I had weed in my pocket. I was laughing at the harrassment of my friend though. Especially the part when, upon having just put his boots back on and finished tying them after going through the metal detectors and then entering the next room to be greeted by a shoe check. I almost rolled on the airport floor at his expression of utter frustration.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh yeah and in response to your Sig the limit is still 10 times because nobody reads signatures

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Frostbyrn wrote:Oh yeah and in response to your Sig the limit is still 10 times because nobody reads signatures

You just did. Ergo, you're full of shit. Fucking shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum