We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken Mic

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Broken Mic Empty Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 03:58

Ante

Ante

Just a heads up guys, my TB's headphone jack snapped in half INSIDE the controller so party chat's gonna be a little quieter when I'm around for a while... Gonna have to wait until tax time to get another pair. Also, I probably won't be getting Vietnam until then as well, so I'm probably just gonna be left in the cold.

/sad

On a side note, I did finally get my D2.0 achievement earlier! Hooray!

2Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 04:02

you just made me very sad

3Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 04:07

Ante

Ante

Well if I can get my gigolo business off the ground it may be sooner than later... Anyone looking for a good time? *wink wink*

4Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 04:20

Sucks dude. What model did you have?

5Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 04:43

Ante

Ante

Symbolic47 wrote:Sucks dude. What model did you have?

X11's. I'm kinda pissed, because I really like these things... Oh well, I can still use them for superior sound quality at least.

6Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 04:45

Turtle beaches come with a 1 year warranty if I am not mistaken. Go call them up and see if you can get a replacement.

7Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 04:48

Ante

Ante

T-800 wrote:Turtle beaches come with a 1 year warranty if I am not mistaken. Go call them up and see if you can get a replacement.

This still leaves the problem of the half of the headphone jack that's stuck in the controller. I have no idea how to get it out. Evil or Very Mad

8Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 04:54

ante87 wrote:
T-800 wrote:Turtle beaches come with a 1 year warranty if I am not mistaken. Go call them up and see if you can get a replacement.

This still leaves the problem of the half of the headphone jack that's stuck in the controller. I have no idea how to get it out. Evil or Very Mad
Take the controller apart?

9Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 04:57

Ante

Ante

T-800 wrote:
ante87 wrote:

I'm not so stupid that I hadn't considered that. Neutral

I'd rather not risk any more damage to my 360 hardware since I don't have the money to replace it. I have no idea what the inside of a 360 controller looks like and I don't want to mess around with the internals.

10Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 04:58

ante87 wrote:
T-800 wrote:
ante87 wrote:

I'm not so stupid that I hadn't considered that. Neutral

I'd rather not risk any more damage to my 360 hardware since I don't have the money to replace it. I have no idea what the inside of a 360 controller looks like and I don't want to mess around with the internals.
The interwebz knows all.

11Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 05:09

I have x11s too. Love them things. Sorry yours broke dude.

12Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 05:13

Ante

Ante

Symbolic47 wrote:I have x11s too. Love them things. Sorry yours broke dude.

Eh, it really isn't that bad since I can still hear with them. Just no more "BULLSHIT I SHOT HIM LIKE FIFTY TIMES IN THE DICK AND HE TURNED AROUND AND KNIFED ME WITH HIS M9 FROM ACROSS THE MAP WTF" from me.

13Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 05:16

ante87 wrote:

Eh, it really isn't that bad since I can still hear with them. Just no more "BULLSHIT I SHOT HIM LIKE FIFTY TIMES IN THE DICK AND HE TURNED AROUND AND KNIFED ME WITH HIS M9 FROM ACROSS THE MAP WTF" from me.
At least you can hear us.

14Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 05:28

Ante

Ante

T-800 wrote:
ante87 wrote:

At least you can hear us.

So very true, I tried playing with randoms earlier... something I haven't done in a while. Ugh... I couldn't even get mad, It was just depressing really. I'd take point into an area, noting on my mini map that there are teammates behind me facing my direction only to be shot in the back from somewhere between me and them... what the hell.

15Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 09:48

sheep

sheep

I won't be getting Vietnam right away either Ante, so I can keep you company. I still suck ass some times, but I make up for it in general bad assery and fun. =P

Maybe try a magnet to get the jack out? Not sure if that would harm the controller though.

One of the plug ins for one of my controllers doesn't connect right, so only the other one can be used with a mic. ><

16Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 09:52

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I will not have vietnam either. Sheep though..... she doesn't play wit me =o(

17Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 09:54

sheep

sheep

You go to bed too early!

I know, I suck Sad I also don't play on weekends.

18Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 09:58

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Just messin doll face!!!

You should play on the weekends!!!!

19Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 10:00

sheep

sheep

I know you were =P

I might try playing on weekends. I'm generally cranky on weekends though, just to worn. Worst 2 days of work out of the week usually.

20Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 10:02

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thjats the best time to blow shit up on BC2. I always like playing Monday night after a shitty work day. Like to blow stuff up with C4 and blast people with my SAIGA!

21Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 10:06

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

sheep you should have joined our game last night it was a blast.

<.<
>.>

22Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 19:46

sheep

sheep

I was playing with Texas. Were you playing with Fr0st? I tried joining his game but it told me the server was full.

23Broken Mic Empty Re: Broken Mic 2010-12-21, 20:08

I can't find the charger for my mic.

But that's okay, because I hate talking in parties anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum