the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

To anybody who joins me in BC2 today.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I will not be able to talk to you, because I am recording; using my headphones is the only way I can hear. Until I get a new set of headphones, I won't be able to speak while wearing them, so you may not want to join me; it'll just be really quiet, lol.

I'm making that video: "How to be a Dumbass" today.

StormEye

StormEye

LoL

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

good luck. excited to see finished product

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

It might take a few days to make, but it'll be hilarious.

I'm debating whether to voice it over, or just use captions.

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:It might take a few days to make, but it'll be hilarious.

I'm debating whether to voice it over, or just use captions.
Voice over would be easier if you want the viewers to just sit back and watch the scenes.

If you are planning on caption, make sure add pause moments for texts.

I'd join you because I don't use a mic 90% of the time anyway...

But I imagine my resupplies and heals and such would be counterproductive to your video.

Alright then, I think I'll do voice overs. I'll limit the swearing, even though watching my teammates being stupid will make it very tempting to say things. I'll say a couple of my one liners probably, but I'm going to try to keep it PG-13 and lower, save for a few moments.

Yeah, I'm kinda debating on allowing anybody to join anyways, because I think feeling the anger that I do will give me more of an incentive to make it.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Sounds fun.

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

no regulars. play with randoms. itd be funnier if you could get into a lower Level game. find a new friend.

also Silent, 2900 kills with the 416? do you get any additional points after Plat?

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Nope no extra points saddly. I started using it tobeat the AN94 as my top, then got carried away. Although I haven't used it since I started plat. on the F2000. Only 29 more kills. I actually have started to like it.

Well, I just decided to cancel my video. I only got one good moment of somebody being retarded so far, and I've been losing non-stop in addition to putting up trash K/Ds like 8-2, 30-7, and 20-4, and coming in second (fucking medics). So, today has so far been a waste; pretty pissed. No good games to put on YouTubes or dumbasses, only a couple good knife kills and that's it, and EVERY match has been a loss.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Those seem like good k/ds to me.

Make sure to use the back button to ask for health, ammo, repairs, and rides.
When they don't give it to you, then they look like a total idiot.

Those are just average ones, unless people are being gay and I get spawn killed. Also, in order for me to put a match, I want a K/D of 5+ and a score of 4000+; I want to at least have something decent, as I am very discriminatory. I might just stop recording though and play with a group, because I can't get anything when I record (I swear it's curse for everyone).

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

So 90% of people are idiots. Sounds about right.

xsilentshooterx wrote:So 90% of people are idiots. Sounds about right.

? I never said that. I actually haven't been able to find idiots today to record; they keep actually healing me and throwing ammo.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Was refering to cramtrons post sorry. I still forget I can quote. And you're to hard on yourself kitsune.

IMO, yeah, DH. When I'm playing an assault or medic and I see that meter over their head is lacking, or if I see the three bullets flashing over their head, I throw that box at them without a prompt. I'm helping them, and I'm getting points.
If your teammates don't know how to respond to a back button request, then they're shit-heads.

Well, in one clip, I yell at a guy for a few minutes, because I was an Engineer that had to pick up a Recon kit, and ran out of motion mines, so I yell at him for 30-60 seconds, he ignores me, but fires off his gun constantly, so eventually, we both get shot in the back, because I had no motion mines.

I'm not hard on myself; I'm merely setting a high standard for myself.

Also my stats, ban is over, so I finally got to look at my stats; I guess as a warning for people who play with me, I'm going to get one of those pictures for my sig.

Dude, you care too much.
Look at me, displaying my 1.07 kdr. No shame!

There, I finally got a sig. I like the one that Cramtron and a couple other people have, so I chose that one.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Kitsune, "holding yourself to a high standard" is one thing, but you gotta learn to not care when you can't hit that every time. xP

I was planning on getting Plat on my M16 today, but I forgot I had band practice so I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Not sure what I'll go to after that, maybe the M249 since I'm at 700 or I'll just diversify for a while.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Shaymo, I finally platinumed my F2000.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

That's pretty insane. I think I'll steal Foxxy's idea and make my next assault weapon the AEK, once I get in the right rhythm with it it's probably my favorite full auto AR other than the 416.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Well I'm working on the AUG now. On gold star 5. And then I'm gonna do the AEK so I have every assault gun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum