Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

After watching SC2 videos, I'm beginning to wonder something...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Whatever happened to the good old days of saying "Good Luck" before the game, and "Good game" at the end? I remember when I first got LIVE, I wanted to say those kind of things, because all I did was play SC, but I started to learn that nobody says it. Never. Ever. What happened to manners/honor? What happened to people who weren't dicks to everybody, or constantly brag about how awesome they are at a stupid videogame, and down talk other people? Where are those people?!

Playing SC2 >.>

Also how are you enjoying Day 9?

Yes! This guy is hilarious. I'm going to watch another video before going to sleep. Very Happy

Link to all his videos.

http://day9tv.blip.tv/?sort=custom;view=archive;date=;user=day9tv;s=posts;nsfw=dc;page=2

Thanks. The last game of that one was hilarious. "THIS IS FOR CHEESECAKE!" *kills self* xD

I'm watching the #100, but it's 1:50:00, so I may have to watch half, go to sleep, and watch the rest tomorrow.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

People (usually) are well mannered in Shoddy Battle.

Any kind of strategy game, people seem much better mannered. I mean it's just amazing though, listening to this guy talk about all the things he's done, and how players are actually talked about and well-known, but actually considered good. You never hear about a few people in FPS being especially "good" (other than YouTube, but still), people in SC/SC2 are the kind of people who make you shake if you're against them in a tournament, because if you lose, it's no one's fault but your own. Maybe I should just give up FPS and start playing RTS's and such.

chunckylover53

Sc was my first online game and damn it's awesome and still is awesome.. People get very creative with UMS and thats really why i only played UMS i've played it for so many years i lost count.

Never got SC2 dont think my crappy PC can handle it but i am not even interested in it.

UMS?

I loved the first SC, and I love the second one, even though I haven't played it nearly as much. It actually has a followable story now, and I would give it a tie with FO:NV for overall GOTY. It's an amazing game that actually requires skill/intelligence (just like the first one), and Blizzard is constantly tweaking and balancing it. I would recommend it if your computer could handle it even on the lowest settings if you liked the first SC. It plays really differently though.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:UMS?

I loved the first SC, and I love the second one, even though I haven't played it nearly as much. It actually has a followable story now, and I would give it a tie with FO:NV for overall GOTY. It's an amazing game that actually requires skill/intelligence (just like the first one), and Blizzard is constantly tweaking and balancing it. I would recommend it if your computer could handle it even on the lowest settings if you liked the first SC. It plays really differently though.
Terran I believe.

I forgot the story completely, lol.

Btw, I like the Day #100 video. It's very inspiring to say the least.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I forgot the story completely, lol.

Btw, I like the Day #100 video. It's very inspiring to say the least.
Yah that daily is awesome also I want you to go download chrome with adblock RIGHT NOW.
http://www.google.com/chrome
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Don't do it, Kitsune! Use Firefox instead!

chunckylover53

UMS as in "Use Map Settings" I.E. defense games, cat n mouse, LOTRish etc etc.

Higurashi wrote:Don't do it, Kitsune! Use Firefox instead!
Chrome is faster and has web apps. Listen to the geek!

chunckylover53 wrote:UMS as in "Use Map Settings" I.E. defense games, cat n mouse, LOTRish etc etc.
Oh custom games they have a lot of amazing ones in SC2.

Same

Same

I liked starcraft, I still say good luck and stuff to everyone and crap. I am getting SC2 when I get my new computer. Very Happy

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Firefox has apps too.

I like how he talks about how it sucks to have to play against friends in tournaments; it's always bittersweet, whether you win or lose. It makes me remember all the shows I had to go to, and all the times it was always me vs. my friend Michael. He was always the more well-known of both of us, but we won about an equal number of times, but we would prolong the show for hours, question after question, until the judge was making up questions off of the top of their head because they were out of their list of them. That, and the second year I was showing dogs, how while I waited for the final show to begin, I was the last person remaining from Spokane, and there were still several people left everywhere else, how nervous I had felt. It was odd, just sitting alone on this bench-thing with room for 10 people, and only me sitting there, getting awkward looks from everybody else. I only got Reserve in State that year (lost Grand by 2 points out of 200). I felt bitter/angry that I had failed my county, my city, my friends that I worked with, my 4-H club, everybody, but I guess maybe I should've been happy to be the only one who remained out of my group, and 1 of 3 to qualify the entire second week of the qualifiers.

chunckylover53

Eh i am happy enough with BC2 atm and like i said i dont think my PC can handle it. The next new game i plan to get is TDU2 (test drive unlimited 2) which comes out in february unless i get bored of BC2 somehow.

Higurashi wrote:Firefox has apps too.
It has extension while chrome has that and actual web apps.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

But Firefox has a better name!

Around 1:20:00 or so is some of the best advice I've ever got from a video, I'd have to say (talks about rage)

YES! And Firefox has a BETTER name. xD

Well either one is better than IE. Just get one of them with ad block.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Around 1:20:00 or so is some of the best advice I've ever got from a video, I'd have to say (talks about rage)

YES! And Firefox has a BETTER name. xD
What did it say?

In a nutshell:

You're allowed to feel angry, but you shouldn't really be hard on yourself. ._.

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:In a nutshell:

You're allowed to feel angry, but you shouldn't really be hard on yourself. ._.
Yah that is something that has actually helped me get through some of the things that have happened in the past 6 months.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum