You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo is REALLY beginning to piss me off

+3
Epyk MD
Dropped Da Soap
Metalzoic
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Try to play Invasion. I get to fight against Needlers and Needle Rifles with a fucking assault rifle and pistol (really fair Bungie), so I die twice, then get 2 two kills, then die. After we capture the first access point, I choose to spawn, it spawns me in THEIR FUCKING spawn next to all of their Elites, all 5 facing me, die in a second. Rage quit and get banned for 15 minutes. Fuck you Bungie. Next time you penalize players and ban them for leaving a game, actually make a game that doesn't make people want to rage quit, or make game modes where one death can absolutely lose the entire match. I'm putting the clip on my file share.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I mostly hate having to play infection 20 times in an effin' row.

Or when all you get to play is Team SWAT, Slayer Pro, and Snipers.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

On the same fucking map. Over, and over, and over, and over...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wait, you can't play if you quit out of a game?

If you quit too many times, it won't let you play for 15 minutes, which I think is pretty stupid. If I die 2-3 times right at the beginning, bad spawns or not, I leave to help my team out; it's not fair to them that they lose because of somebody not pulling their weight. It makes me EXTREMELY aggravated to see someone in CoD go 0-10, or 1-20 or something at the end, and only knowing that we lost because of them. I don't want to be "that" guy, but Bungie, sadistic as they are, want to encourage bad players to stay in the game and drag their team down, when it should in fact reward them for leaving.

On a plus note, I've had a couple games where my K/D has been 3-5+ in a row, so I'm feeling a little better at least. Maybe I'll post a couple after a couple of Majora's Mask videos go up. I just don't know how to commentate the MM videos is the problem; I've been thinking about how to do it all weekend, and still can't quite think of anything really to say.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Iv maybe played MP 5mins altogether. In the 5 mins I realized I'm a horrible halo player, and am just in it for the forge.

Maybe I'll just have to stick to Forge too; need to finish my race track. At least Forge and Score Attack don't make me really angry.

StormEye

StormEye

Mr. Dr. Awesome wrote:Iv maybe played MP 5mins altogether. In the 5 mins I realized I'm a horrible halo player, and am just in it for the forge.
I suck at Halo as well. You are not alone.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

My fist game I went 8 and 1. I thought hey I'm not too bad! Then I played SWAT and had no clue it was headshots only. I'm running aroung getting pissed because I'm not killing anyone HAAHAA.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

!!! swat is headshots only!!?!?!?

...that explains a lot i guess.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA you didn't know that either??

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i rage quit after i snuck up behind some baster and put a clip in his back only to have him turn with out aiming and kill me

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Nice! Well now you know go for the head!

That is one thing I don;t like is not knowing what I am supposed to do on each game mode.

Invasion is a mode where deaths really don't matter. You typically have to kamikazi the objectives, anyway. I was raging a little bit at some of the melee encounters I had. Still need to figure that mechanic out.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

All I know is I had no clue what I was doing 90% of the time. I just tried to aim and kill. THe thing that frustrates me though is not knowing how to use the guns. I have no clue how to use the alien guns and what is better.

Plasma weapons are more effective at disabling shields while human weapons are better at killing unshielded people. So, you could use a plasma repeater to deplete someone's shields and then finish them off with a pistol headshot or some AR bullets.

The plasma pistol is weak but if you hold the fire button down to overcharge it, you can instantly deplete an enemy's shields. Follow this up with a headshot or melee attack for an extremely fast kill.

The needler will home in on an enemy if your reticule is red. Best used at close range and confined spaces. Does moderate damage, but if you have seven needles in an enemy when their shields are depleted, the needles will supercombine. Supercombines are fatal.

The plasma rifle/repeater are analagous to the AR, being better at depleting shields while doing less damage to health. The repeater can be vented of excess heat while holding X.

The needle rifle is a less damaging but faster firing DMR. 3 needles from it in an unshielded enemy = supercombine.

The focus rifle requires you to hold the beam over the target long enough to kill them.

The concussion rifle causes explosive damage in a small radius and is best used from above.

The fuel rod gun is rapid firing, arcing, explosive weapon.

The plasma launcher requires a charge up, but can lock onto enemies and vehicles. Can shoot up to four plasma grenades at once.

The energy sword will do a slower lunge if locked on and fired, but can also do a faster attack if the melee button is used. You can block an energy sword lunge if you melee at the right time. If you're using an energy sword and are parried, try to use your faster melee attack instead of the lunge.

The gravity hammer goes BOOM. Can deflect grenades, rockets, etc. with a well timed strike.

I think that sums up the covenant weapons pretty well.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice! I'm gonna print that out and have it by me tonight HAHA!

What about the game types? I have no Idea what I am doing in those either. THe two I know how to play are AWAT head shots only and Invasion.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Thanks for the weapon explanation. What exactly do you mean by "locked on" with the sword and plasma ball launcher thingy? Just having the reticule be red?

Red reticule indicates a lock. Also applies to the plasma pistol overcharge.

SWAT isn't headshots only. >_> Headshots are just FAR more effective because they are a OSK, instead of a 5-6 shot kill.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

but it feels like aim bot bullshit

Lol, it does. I got a headshot yesterday on somebody by shooting at their arm. SWAT was fun in Halo 3, but just feels dumb in this game for some reason. I can't wait to have something else to do, like commentate my MM gameplay when I get over this cold so I'm not coughing into the mic every two seconds, lol.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

the rubber dmr bullet bounces around in his armor till it headshots, lol

i swear i hit a guy in the crotch and got a headshot. wrong head? lol

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DrBob276 wrote:SWAT isn't headshots only. >_> Headshots are just FAR more effective because they are a OSK, instead of a 5-6 shot kill.

DL remember in the other topic I told you SWAT is either 1 headshot or 1 billion body shots to kill.

Yah I remember loving swat in halo 3 but this just feels like it is just random if you actually get a headshot or not then there is all the camping....

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

swat= halo+cod6= RAGE

1fnbighen wrote:swat= halo+cod6= RAGE
there is no cod6 just 4 then waw and mw2.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

W@W = COD5
MW2 = COD6

StormEye

StormEye

Shaymojack wrote:W@W = COD5
MW2 = COD6
No matter how people would deny the existence of 5 & 6, I thoughts are with Pancake

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum