+4
Zillah
sheep
ALargeEffinFry
StormEye
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How was everyones holiday? Empty How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 19:22

Mine was the best ive had in quite sometime. My fiance and I got hooked up pretty damn good. Who knew her family was so loaded? I sure didnt till now lol.

Highlight- watching my two year old niece open presents. That little girl stole my heart ha. Ill post pictures later.

Low point- woke up pretty hungover this morning Smile

Last edited by Symbolic47 on 2010-12-26, 19:25; edited 1 time in total

2How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 19:25

StormEye

StormEye

Just like last year.

It still kind of smells. LoL

3How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 19:26

Dude I hate that sulpher smell lol

4How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 19:28

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Mine was good. I'm so glad I got a new car.

5How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 19:31

What kind of car? Im kind of a car geek lol.

6How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 20:40

sheep

sheep

Mine was good. We weren't heaped with presents or anything, but what we got was awesome. Plus it was low key and quiet, which I like. No fighting, just lots of fun all around.

Plus the food was amazing. Thank you very much. And I didn't have to do the dishes this time! Just sorry I couldn't watch any kiddies open presents. That is the most awesome part of Christmas, imo.

7How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 21:03

Mine was alright.

8How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 22:06

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah i had a good christmas, got good presents, had a lot of fun.

Now to enjoy these next 9 days that I have off Very Happy

9How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 22:33

chunckylover53

Mine was pretty good it was the usual. Go to sis house to open gifts and breakfast then go to cousins house for dinner which there was a bunch of little kids running all over the place. One of my cousins kids (guess that makes him my second cousin? idk) his one year old and he just jammed his hand through the cheese cake i thought it was hilarious... It was one of those like cut and separated cake things so it's not like he ruined the whole thing.

10How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 22:40

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

It a dodge Tacoma. It's pretty nice.

11How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-26, 22:40

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Had the nephew and niece over, they had to wade through mountains of gifts, it was pretty awesome.
had work afterwards but that was ok I guess.
I got alot of" grown up clothes" as my wife calls it.

12How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-27, 00:32

sheep

sheep

What are grown up clothes?

13How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-27, 01:16

Wacco

Mine was great. I'm pumped, I got a record player Very Happy

14How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-27, 02:42

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Mine has been mediocre so far, some great highs, but a horrible low as well. Nonetheless, all is to be taken in one's stride, man. I can't complain...

15How was everyones holiday? Empty Re: How was everyones holiday? 2010-12-27, 04:06

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Clothes that arnt flipflops, khaki shorts, and tshirts rocking the likness of hellboy or other comic characters...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum