the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened to this show?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happened to this show? Empty What happened to this show? 2010-12-27, 17:52

Khfan60

Khfan60

Fucking awesome. Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Is it wrong that I want to beat him to a pulp with my bare hands, man?

Chewy

Chewy

I thought the first season was funny some times but it got old after a while. The celebrity appearances like Flava Flav were pretty good.

And it's OK Greg you can beat him, he's around 30 in that video so it would be legal.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

A crowbar to the head is the first thing that comes to mind, man...

That clip made me die a little inside.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I've never even heard of this show.

Tater

Tater

Tommy Chong wrote:A crowbar to the head is the first thing that comes to mind, man...

This is some confucius shit, man!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

godscouchpotato wrote:
Tommy Chong wrote:A crowbar to the head is the first thing that comes to mind, man...

This is some confucius shit, man!

Well, in all honesty, there was no pun intended, man...

Tater

Tater

Oh but i saw it....

10What happened to this show? Empty Re: What happened to this show? 2010-12-28, 15:18

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

godscouchpotato wrote:Oh but i saw it....

Yeah, and I'd like to take a saw to Mr Milonakis as well, man...

11What happened to this show? Empty Re: What happened to this show? 2010-12-28, 15:21

Tater

Tater

I watched this show maybe once and for about 5 mins then someone told me he was like 30!!! i thought the fucker was 13 maybe!...

The only show wierder and similar was fucking Tom Green...

"Daddy would you like some sausage?"

12What happened to this show? Empty Re: What happened to this show? 2010-12-28, 15:26

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I still want to inflict copious amounts of pain on him, regardless of his age, man.

13What happened to this show? Empty Re: What happened to this show? 2010-12-28, 15:48

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xc3966l02yg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xc3966l02yg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum