D
Tater
Metalzoic
The Adli Corporation
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

knifed 5 guys in 1 match (atacama offense). im over the fucking MOON right now ^_^

tags 1 and 2 (both silver): island 1.

2 assualts in one room, i knifed the one by the window and another as he ran in from the balcony and tried to run away

tags 3,4 and 5 (all bronze): island 2

3 in one room. i knifed a wookie by a window, then saw a medic and another wookie in the corner behind the stairs. i knfied all 3 of them without them realising (yay) then climbed onto the roof to chuck C4 down at the mcom

so happy at my tags Smile

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Congrats! Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

we lost, but i didnt care Very Happy

Tater

Tater

Proper SeC etiquette would be to win by a landslide as well....

D

KutKuSlayer wrote:we lost, but i didnt care Very Happy
Crying or Very sad

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

it was pretty crazy.

the crate was getting armed and disarmed all the time Razz not even some mental roof-sniping could hold it Razz

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Losing is good for humility.
Steamrolls are no fun Sad

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I join a random match every now and again to remind myself how good i have it here

Ante

Ante

TerryMay wrote:I join a random match every now and again to remind myself how good i have it here

Yeah me t-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Khfan60

Khfan60

You still playing?

ante87 wrote:
TerryMay wrote:I join a random match every now and again to remind myself how good i have it here

Yeah me t-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Lol!

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Awesome MD wrote:Losing is good for humility.
Steamrolls are no fun Sad

It's hilarious when I'm defending, we win the game with little to no trouble and once we start attacking, the game is over in half the time it took my team to defend in the last match.

Vietnam is a joke with SeC. On attack the entire games are over in five minutes!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol Proper SeCing would involve a combat Excellence with the Knife alone and Gold tags Very Happy

Also waiting for a Gold tagger to go Disarm the charge then knifing him is hilarious Very Happy

StormEye

StormEye

Proper SeC'er according to Frost would be to try to damage another member's ear drum.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I got a new Mic and its Quieter so apparently my rage isnt as obnoxious

StormEye

StormEye

Darn it!

Its unfair, that new comers do not suffer the earlier technology available to past me, I mean to past Frost.

LoL

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Anyway im trying to learn to control my rage by not excessively going after Dogtags

Zillah

Zillah

Symbolic47 wrote:Vietnam is a joke with SeC. On attack the entire games are over in five minutes!

Its pretty much just bumrush from M-com to M-com. if you dont have lightweight on dont expect to get any points.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I always have LW on in Vietnam no other good first slot specs anyway

Zillah

Zillah

Piemasterjelly wrote:I always have LW on in Vietnam no other good first slot specs anyway

EX upgrade with engie is about it. I feel so slow after taking off lightweight though.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You get like 5 Rockets for your RPG dont you so theres really no point

Zillah

Zillah

You can never have too many rockets Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You can when your the attackers on any Vietnam Level since the Defenders never get Vehicles and especially if you have Exp MK 2 on im looking at you Noobs!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum