You are not connected. Please login or register

So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke

+3
Keyser Söze
StormEye
ALargeEffinFry
7 posters

Dr. Pepper or Coke?

So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke Vote_lcap50%So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke Vote_rcap 50% [ 7 ]
So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke Vote_lcap43%So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke Vote_rcap 43% [ 6 ]
So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke Vote_lcap7%So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke Vote_lcap0%So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke Empty So guys, Dr. Pepper vs. Coke 2011-01-04, 21:25

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Well, I'm sure many like one or another, and because of frost, I'm making this poll.

I like Dr. Pepper because it's not at sweet a coke and doesn't leave me feeling like I need to brush my teeth after I finish drinking it.

StormEye

StormEye

Darn it!

Did not read the poll completely and just picked coke.

I was supposed to pick Pepsi.

LoL

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Damn you storm Smile

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I can do without both of them to be frank, man.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

cocaine all the way

i assume dr.pepper is code for heroin because you usually do it by syringe

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

1fnbighen wrote:cocaine all the way

i assume dr.pepper is code for heroin because you usually do it by syringe

What the fuck are you talking about, man?

Wacco

Coke all the way. Nothing is more refreshing than a cold Coke.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wacco wrote:Coke all the way. Nothing is more refreshing than a cold Coke.

A cold beer, man.

Khfan60

Khfan60

They used to put cocaine in coke if im not mistaken. And In Red Bull cola, man, that stuff was the shit.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Khfan60 wrote:They used to put cocaine in coke if im not mistaken. And In Red Bull cola, man, that stuff was the shit.

In Coca Cola, yes. Hence the name, man. In Red Bull, no.

Khfan60

Khfan60

No, not Red Bull, that's got bull spunk in it... but thats besides the point. I heard that they put too much cocaine in Red Bull COLA so thats why they don't sell it anymore.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Khfan60 wrote:No, not Red Bull, that's got bull spunk in it... but thats besides the point. I heard that they put too much cocaine in Red Bull COLA so thats why they don't sell it anymore.

As I said before, no. Cocaine is an illegal substance, man. No company would ever put in a product.

As for Coca Cola, it had cocaine long ago, many years before it was illegal, and way before our time.

Khfan60

Khfan60

B-but:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull_Cola

Wacco

Tommy Chong wrote:
Wacco wrote:Coke all the way. Nothing is more refreshing than a cold Coke.

A cold beer, man.

If I was old enough or enjoyed the taste of beer, maybe. Gotta acquire the taste.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Khfan60 wrote:B-but:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull_Cola

Strange. Still, it states trace amounts, man. I highly doubt that they produced these amounts purposefully, man.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Guess it was enough to get it banned though, which sucks, that stuff was fucking awesome.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Coke also used to be green.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

xsilentshooterx wrote:Coke also used to be green.

Gross, man.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Khfan60 wrote:Guess it was enough to get it banned though, which sucks, that stuff was fucking awesome.
It was probably banned for some other reason. I remember reading somewhere that you would somehow be able to drink literally thousands of cans of it before the trace amounts of cocaine would be able to affect you.

Dr. Pepper is way better than American coke, but I think Mexian Coca-Cola is about tied since it uses real sugar. It tastes so much better than regular coke, I'm glad a nearby convenience store sells it.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya, who would wanna drink something green?

Dublin Dr. Pepper. It is amazing.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Shaymojack wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:Guess it was enough to get it banned though, which sucks, that stuff was fucking awesome.
It was probably banned for some other reason. I remember reading somewhere that you would somehow be able to drink literally thousands of cans of it before the trace amounts of cocaine would be able to affect you.

Dr. Pepper is way better than American coke, but I think Mexian Coca-Cola is about tied since it uses real sugar. It tastes so much better than regular coke, I'm glad a nearby convenience store sells it.

How different is it, man?

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

It's not that much difference, but it's enough that I won't drink Coke anymore unless it has real sugar. Plus it doesn't leave me feeling like all the enamel on my teeth is gone when I drink it.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I hate that feeling, man...

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya same. It's part of the reason I don't drink coke.

Wacco

I love Mexican Coke. You can really tell the difference with the real sugar. It was the same way when I lived in France.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I feel like I've been to the dentist after drinking coke, man. Nobody likes visiting the dentist, unless it's the dentist himself and he's fucking a hot little assistant on the patient chair.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum