We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH CRAP!!! chopping block.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 15:29

Tater

Tater

Our manager had a managers meeting today at our mother location in the next town over.

Yesterday he was grilling me about jobs and what i have on the horizon! Luckily i have a potential to make the company nearly 25,000 in the next couple weeks.

Today he's been away at the managers meeting and came back and didn't really talk to anyone all day. He's been out of the store more than here. When he was here, he was checking up on everyone to see what's going on.

We just had a conversation between myself a friend/co worker and two other ladies that work here, that someone is getting the axe!

FUUUUUU

My sales have been dog shit for the last 3 months! no one wants to buy flooring in the winter time. yet i have a possible to make decent money in the next few weeks (maybe my saving grace). At the same point there is no one else here that can do my job and they only recently spent nearly $10,000 to get my department off the ground her at the sister store to our main location.

I think i'll be ok, it just sucks worrying about this shit!

2OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 15:36

Spread some dirt about the other employees to the boss.

3OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 15:39

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Good luck, man.

4OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 15:43

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah, good luck!

5OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 15:49

Tater

Tater

My benefit is alot of going above and beyond my job in the last few years!

Repainting an entire showroom. Volunteering and working out in the yard during a coworkers suspension. Helping out and checking out customers on a daily basis at the lumber department when i'm not busy in my department.

I've got ammo to defend myself from the last 5 years! many things i can't remember even now.

But whatever happens,happens.

6OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 16:02

I've got a job for you here in Oklahoma City if you get the axe.

7OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 16:13

Tater

Tater

*looks up commute....

28.6 hrs one way.... will you pay my gas bill?! LMAO

8OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 16:18

I'll give you a couch to sleep on until you find a place to stay in OKC. Boston sucks anyway. Colder than Oklahoma I'm sure.

9OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 16:23

Tater

Tater

Nah man it's wicked pissah heeah.

Lol. maybe you'll get that maybe you wont?

10OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 16:25

I don't speak freaky deaky easterner.

11OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 16:30

Tater

Tater

lol...

If you've seen the DirecTV commercials where the guys are shoveling their driveways in foxboro, and the new neighbor goes inside his house with a 49ers jacket on, then you'd get it. It's how people talk around here.

I lol everytime i see that commercial.

12OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 16:32

I think I've seen that commercial. That's D in that 49ers jacket by the way.

13OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 16:37

Tater

Tater

the guy just waves at the dude talking! LOL

Then the native to foxboro says "hey whats up deh chief?" then throws the shovel full of snow at his door! gets me everytime. I have family in cheesehead territory so seeing the one commercial with the woman talking about her husband and the new neighbor and then she sends the guy a cheese plate with "you suck" written in food! LMAO

14OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 16:49

TexasMace

TexasMace

Feel for ya, Tater! Got laid off about two years ago and spent an entire year laid off. SUCKED! I didn't even see it coming either.
I've been working for almost a year now so I'm good.

If anything make a nice little vacation out of it.

15OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 19:41

sheep

sheep

My poor dad spent 2 years unemployed before he finally nabbed a part timer at the golf course he was volunteering at.

You should be fine, I would think there taters. You're doing your job and then some, which always looks good to the boss man. S'why my boss loves me... and works me to death lol

Hope you don't get the axe!

16OH CRAP!!! chopping block. Empty Re: OH CRAP!!! chopping block. 2011-01-05, 21:01

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

You can always come to work with a bloody axe, man. Employers think twice about laying axe wielding employees off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum