Patrick Star
D
Ron Swanson
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I know a lot of you have been thinking to yourself "where would be the best place to make a Terry appreciation thread?" It could go so many places! It could go in real life because I AM real. religion/politics because there has to be at least one person who follows/worships me. Entertainment, because thats what I do. Hell, you could even put it in the spam pit! But finally a home for a thread that could contain all of that and more.

So go crazy and enjoy yourselves! and most of all enjoy me! thank you! thank you! lol!

D

What up Terry, we need to tank whore more together.

No tanks in RDR. Horse whore?

D

LOL I'm gonna be laughing randomly at "horse whore" for days now.

D

On-Topic YAY Terry.

I prefer to worship Terry in secret.

brb the candles went out in my closet Terry shrine

I need something to sacrifice too. would a neighbors pet satisfy you Terry?

Terry just earned himself some awesome cred

The Dark Passenger wrote:LOL I'm gonna be laughing randomly at "horse whore" for days now.

It doesn't sound as intimidating as tank whore does it?

I dunno man. Get yourself a buffalo rifle and auto aim and youll troll people for days. Especially those donkey bastards!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

what kind of pet does your neighbor have lead? is it pure? only creatures that are pure of heart and meet the size requirements will satisfy me.

*Builds Terry awesomeness statue of Terry whoring a horse*

So now terry pimps animals?

Seems so. And Tanks.

Geez Terry thats quite the unique profession....

Hence why he is so awesome.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah you gotta be good to stay in THIS buisiness.

If that clip is over the top, feel free to pull it. That scene popped in my head because of Terry.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm at work...... but ow I'm tempted to play this clip..... the anticicpation is killing me.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

well it is youtube they remove anything with sexual content so i dont think it will be inappropriate here

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ah Terry...
The first time I met The Terry May it was random coincidence. We just happened to be on opposite teams while playing BC2 (The Terry also had Black Hole Dreams and Dark Horizon with him).

There was a terrible and ferocious battle over the Ace Pin being waged between The Terry May and I that day. At the end of the match there were only 2 players left alive... The Terry May and myself (although Dark Horizon was still giving off wheezy death rattles due to the knife I had securely lodged in his brain), but The Terry May was the one holding the Ace Pin. I think he beat me to it by about 20 points. THE SHAME! IT BURNS!

After we played a couple matches I realized that I recognized the names: The Terry May and Dark Horizons from Gfaqs. They were officially the very first guys I played with from there (or here). Actually they're the very first non-randoms I played with period.

To Terry May!
*drinks champagne and smashes glass to the floor*

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sad That was just beautiful Metal.

D

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:If that clip is over the top, feel free to pull it.

Allow me to be very immature right now.

*giggles uncontrollably for a few seconds

*ahem

Ok, got that out of my system.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

TerryMay wrote:Sad That was just beautiful Metal.

Thanks!

TerryMay wrote:what kind of pet does your neighbor have lead? is it pure? only creatures that are pure of heart and meet the size requirements will satisfy me.

pure of heart? the dobberman might not work then.

or you could play it by ear and just let me do it already since it keeps me up at night and wakes me up early in the morning :@ show me your favor and deliver unto me untold blessings and riches.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Terry, will you marry me, man?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Tommy Chong wrote:Terry, will you marry me, man?

How much of that good green do you got? Cool

sheep

sheep

Hehehe. Kinky Kelly. Win.

Terry May is a very evil genius who roadkills sheeps in the most unfriendly manner. Sad I just wanted to C4 your tank Terry!

Other than that, we find him very ok. Proceed. <3

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

sheep, when I saw you posted in MY Terry appreciation thread I was worried that you were going to crush my ego with another zinger.

sheep

sheep

Give me about 5 more minutes, I'm sure I will have forgotten you again. The previous posts helped refresh my memory =P

I should make one of these too....

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

you should. I LOVE breaded lamb chops Twisted Evil , and I can't think of any other time those would be on topic.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

TerryMay wrote:
Tommy Chong wrote:Terry, will you marry me, man?

How much of that good green do you got? Cool

Well, let's just say that, because you're so awesome, what's mine is yours and what's yours I've probably already had, man.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I played against Terry right before I joined the SeC...least I think I did...remember kids, whiskey and senility don't mix.
You actually kicked my fracking ass and I pursued you the whole match so I remember the name...then I saw you here -.-

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

texasmace wrote:I played against Terry right before I joined the SeC...least I think I did...remember kids, whiskey and senility don't mix.
You actually kicked my fracking ass and I pursued you the whole match so I remember the name...then I saw you here -.-

Ha! That's cool. You just coincidentally played against him too...

What the...? The Terry May didn't "like" my TerryMay story?!? Mad

Zillah

Zillah

I first played with terry back when he was terrysmay04. It was on laguna presa, and he got my tags... Neutral

Thats pretty much it. Although, i must say that i like playing with terry, doesnt rage very much Very Happy

TERRY YOU ARE SO COOL I WANT A HIGH FIVE WILL YOU GIVE ME ONE PLEASE

Wacco

I love you Terry. I feel like I've played with you once, but my memory is terrible. I remember I randomly was put in Cram's match as well as blackholedream's. I need to play with you guys more really

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Terry, much like Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird, man.

Terry can judge a book by it's cover.

Terry can hold his breath for nine years.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Dave Bowman wrote:TERRY YOU ARE SO COOL I WANT A HIGH FIVE WILL YOU GIVE ME ONE PLEASE

*high fives all around*

Hope you get live back sometime cram. I miss mixing it up on BC2 with you

Terry was the first person I ever played with from gfqs way back in the day.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Terry can count to infinity, man.

If terry punched you in the face, you would have to restrain yourself from thanking him.

Wacco

Tommy Chong wrote:Terry can count to infinity, man.

Twice, in fact.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

When Terry falls in water, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Terry, man.

Terry is the reason that Waldo hides.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Contrary to popular belief, there is enough Terry to go around, man.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I love how this turned into a Chuck Norris/Terry joke off lol.

chunckylover53

Terry went to the virgin islands, now it's just called the islands.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Terry does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Terry, man.

Terry eats breakfast for cereal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum