New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harbaugh signs with Niners

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harbaugh signs with Niners Empty Harbaugh signs with Niners 2011-01-07, 16:55

D

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/07/jim-harbaugh-finally-makes-a-decision-hell-coach-the-49ers/

2Harbaugh signs with Niners Empty Re: Harbaugh signs with Niners 2011-01-07, 18:07

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Hopefully this will help the 49ers. This could very good for harbaugh.

3Harbaugh signs with Niners Empty Re: Harbaugh signs with Niners 2011-01-07, 18:07

Interesting. Andrew Luck needs to reconsider now.

4Harbaugh signs with Niners Empty Re: Harbaugh signs with Niners 2011-01-08, 18:36

D

ConciliarFox wrote:Hopefully this will help the 49ers. This could very good for harbaugh.

5 years $25 million.

It's very good for him already.

5Harbaugh signs with Niners Empty Re: Harbaugh signs with Niners 2011-01-08, 18:41

D

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:Interesting. Andrew Luck needs to reconsider now.

And come to the Niners? They would have to something ridiculous to trade up to the number 1 spot and I don't think I trust the FO to be able to do something like that intelligently.

I'm also kind of miffed that they stuck with a guy from the organization for the GM spot. There were better options out there and it makes Jed York look kinda flaky since he said that he intended to go outside of the organization for a GM.

Did even try for Gruden or Cohwer, Billick for the HC or even GM positions?

Harbaugh does have some upside (former player, former QB which should be really helpful.) I also think that having a brother coaching the NFL is a plus as well. But I don't view his hiring at the coming of the messiah for the Niners.

/hometeamrant

6Harbaugh signs with Niners Empty Re: Harbaugh signs with Niners 2011-01-09, 15:09

The Dark Passenger wrote:
MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:Interesting. Andrew Luck needs to reconsider now.

And come to the Niners? They would have to something ridiculous to trade up to the number 1 spot and I don't think I trust the FO to be able to do something like that intelligently.

I'm also kind of miffed that they stuck with a guy from the organization for the GM spot. There were better options out there and it makes Jed York look kinda flaky since he said that he intended to go outside of the organization for a GM.

Did even try for Gruden or Cohwer, Billick for the HC or even GM positions?

Harbaugh does have some upside (former player, former QB which should be really helpful.) I also think that having a brother coaching the NFL is a plus as well. But I don't view his hiring at the coming of the messiah for the Niners.

/hometeamrant

Luck decided to come back the Stanford for his senior season. Without Harbaugh, that might be a bad decision. Not implying that the 49ers should get him, though he'd be a nice addition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum