New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last nights Arica harbor match... Me/tallness/sheep/Fr0st anndddd

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

........ Dark who was a no party joiner! chicken fucker!!!

Anyway we had some good games and after a while things just started to slow down, there weren't as many bush wookies and overall the opposing team just sucked big hair monkey balls.

So my last match of the night was on Arica harbor attacking. We get all the way to the last base. With about 25 tickets left me/sheep and frost all die, we then spawn on Tallness who's AFK and standing on the rock thought to be closest to the ending kill camera if us team wins. So instead of running all the way back into the action we all stand there firing into the objective nearly a .5 mile away! Fr0st almost hit the objective with his rpg a couple times...

Anyway we win and there's all four of us standing in the winning camera where the abrams tanks drive by.. Tallness/sheep (wookies) myself assault looking like i'm blowing tallness and Fr0st an engy... EPIC.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You people suck!!!!! I had to take the youngens to basketball practice last night.

Tater

Tater

As far as what you missed DL... it went (the oppostion) tank/tank/tank/wookie/wookie/wookie/tank/tank/uav v-alt/uav v-alt... More tank more wookie....

We fought that shit all night and honestly held them off pretty well. The above action was on Harvest day. We stopped them on the second base when they were attacking. Everytime they armed i smoked the objective so we could disarm.

And once i took tallness in my abrams all the way back to their base and tallness knifed their uav user! LMAO

sheep

sheep

I accidentally shot Taters in the back of the head and got sprayed with blood. I was trying to snipe enemies, but I kept forgetting about bullet drop. In fact, I only just now remembered about bullet drop.

I got to ride in the tank with Taters! Then he opened the door for me and protected me while I arms the mcom. Awesome shiz. Awesome shiz.

Tater

Tater

LOL yes i remember that sheep....

Like a gentlemen I opened the door for her at the second objective on arica harbor so she could arm it. Then we took said objective after leveling B with some tanks. that's all i could think of when you got out of the tank sheeps. "here lemme get that door for you" *BOOM

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

SOunds like yall had fun. SOrry I missed it. I got to watch my daughters try basketball for the first time and this was fairly amusing. They had fun though so thats good.

Yea Sheep I just started trying out the sniping and it took me awhile to get used to the bullet drop again. I think the best shot I had so far was a +320 marksman headshot.

sheep

sheep

Good thing you were there Taters, I would have been running in circles trying to figure out how the hell to get in there, or searching for the damn thing. Didn't know it was hidden behind a door!

Yeah DL, I hear you. Been a while since I actually sniped with recon. >< Nice shot though!

Haha, I went 0 and 3 that round, but I armed and destroyed 2 mcoms! And managed to jump onto top of a teammate.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Are you talking about the second base? The one in the garage? Man I remember on release I had no clue how to get to that damn thing! I think I ran around it like 4 times trying to find a way into the garage! HAHA

sheep

sheep

Yup. If Taters hadn't been there I probably would have been beating my head against the door for an hour.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Again anothe sight I can picture in my mind! At least you knew it was in there. My first time I literally ran around in circles looking for a way to the mcom. Not sure how I didnt get shot but I circle that little block of buiildings 3 times! HAHA Musta looked a fool to my team mates!

Tater

Tater

Yeah that's the one. I was driving down the road shooting AT mines that some guy was laying down then instead of going down the road i drove down the hill behind the buildings towards the Concrete structures then stopped and started shooting B. we leveld thatn and i drove up the small side road to where sheep hopped out and i opened the garage for her, with my 120mm garage door opener.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Tater is such a gentalman! HAHA Yall are chicken fuckers for having soo much fun without me!

TexasMace

TexasMace

Darth Tater wrote:........ Dark who was a no party joiner! chicken fucker!!!

Anyway we had some good games and after a while things just started to slow down, there weren't as many bush wookies and overall the opposing team just sucked big hair monkey balls.

So my last match of the night was on Arica harbor attacking. We get all the way to the last base. With about 25 tickets left me/sheep and frost all die, we then spawn on Tallness who's AFK and standing on the rock thought to be closest to the ending kill camera if us team wins. So instead of running all the way back into the action we all stand there firing into the objective nearly a .5 mile away! Fr0st almost hit the objective with his rpg a couple times...

Anyway we win and there's all four of us standing in the winning camera where the abrams tanks drive by.. Tallness/sheep (wookies) myself assault looking like i'm blowing tallness and Fr0st an engy... EPIC.

LOVE THIS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum