You are not connected. Please login or register

It's going to be a LONG Day!

+3
Admin
Tater
DRGN LRD 1213
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's going to be a LONG Day! Empty It's going to be a LONG Day! 2011-01-14, 09:02

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Woke up around 1:30 in the morning coughing and hacking and could not go back to sleep for nothing. I finally gave up arounf 4 and played BC2 with Epyk and Kult! Weird playing BC2 at the hour!!!

I am soooooo tired!!!!

Tater

Tater

good luck today bud!!! 5 hr energy awaits you..

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

at the moment its coffee.

Tater

Tater

sucks you couldn't sleep! i went through the exact same thing a couple weeks ago. Seems a shit load of people are getting this flu thing lately...

*accidently just yawned.

I fell asleep around 10:30 last night and woke up and 6:45.

Lots of emergenC and other things for it bud!

Admin

Admin

yeah the kid was wide awake until about an hour ago...
was some good matches.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O yea! Imma do all I can to stay energized today!

The bonus is that my friend is coming in today arounf 5 to visit for the weekend from Kansas City. Imma gonmna be drained tonight =o(

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea it was fun! I was wookie it up alot but you and Kult had things under control! I woulda joined the party but my tv was on mute and I was too lazy to get up and plug my TB's in.

Admin

Admin

every person on our team was in that live party.
i discovered the awesomeness that is the Thompson last night, so i was whoring the hell out of that.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA O well I was the silent one walking amongst the enemy sowing death!

sheep

sheep

I stayed up a bit too late watching I Am Sam. But nothing so bad as that. Poor DL.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ug You work today then Sheeps?

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

I stayed up too late watching TRON Legacy. But now i have things to do in school like this forum I feel good.

sheep

sheep

Yup. Won't be off til Monday again. I think. You know.. I never did check the schedule, just went by my usual days... Lets hope I didn't screw up somewhere!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

WooHoo 9:00!!

I hour down!!!!

*stumbles into wall*

Who put that there!?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Everybody left me =o( Time is passsing slooowwww now =o(

Cup of coffee number 3

TexasMace

TexasMace

Yep, LOOOONG DAY. We just got our collective asses chewed again and I've about had enough.
Cup #3 for me to, DL. Mernin!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hey Tex! What are you guys behind on some deadines or something?

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Ha behind on deadlines im the worst of all. I should be doing english thats 2 weeks old for a research project but instead SeC is my facebook at school Razz

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm just struggling to get to lunch... Then I am going to my car and taking a nap!!!!!

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Naps just mess me up! I'll nap and not be able to go to bed until 2am then wake up at 6 tired as all hell. I avoid naps unless it just happens

TexasMace

TexasMace

Nah, that's the thing. We're working ten hour days and bustin our asses to meet deadlines but the management style is to belittle and degrade you no matter what you accomplish.

I need a nap baaad!

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Lol i would probably end up screaming at my bosses and getting fired. I dont take orders very well unless i like them

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

30 minute nap, grabbed a quick chicken sami from McD's and a Venti Carmel Machiato from Starbucks.....

Feeling semi human again!

TexasMace

TexasMace

Niiice

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O so nice!

Heebs

Heebs

HI DL! *clingwrap*

today is going to be a nice relaxing day for me, not to rub it in. yesterday was a long ass day, what with the canceled flight and such. however, i am back to the beloved x-box and my new super awesome gaming PC with the extra large badass monitor. i love this thing.

i cannot wait to dive into some ME2, but i think i might do Fable III instead.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's nice to sleep in your own bed isn;t it! Thats my favorite part of coming home!

Hope you enjoy your relaxe time! I am going home early but have to clean a bathroom before guests arrive! Fun times!

Heebs

Heebs

yeah, i had to clean the bathroom this morning. it was covered in about one inch of crud, and the catbox is in there and it hadn't been cleaned in like a week, so it stank to high heaven.

i bitched and nagged all morning, i think my boyfriend wants me to go back to CA... LOL!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA You can just come to KY if ya like.

One thing I have always done is clean but its because I donl;t like a messy house!

The only chore I can;t stand is dishes! I'll do everything else, bathroom, vacum, whatever just hate doing the dishes!!!!!

Heebs

Heebs

i can do the dishes, i just hate putting them away. i will wash them, but i do not like putting them in the cabinet for some reason. don't ask my why, i couldn't tell ya.

and my boyfriend is a slovenly fellow, so he is just staring at me while i yell at him about how gross the place is, and he's like, meh whatevs. i wanted to strangle him to death!

Tater

Tater

Dishes are easy!! *hears DL snickering already!

Cleaning the bathtub is the bitch. Scrubbing down the walls and the tub itself... That's the one chore i hate during my cleaning regiment.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA

I will say that since having kids my clutter tolerance has risen some but damn it gets to a point where I can't take it anymore and go on a frenzy!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea I know Derp likes doing the dishes!

Tubs are no biggy really. I think the reason I hate doing the dishes is because my back and neck hurts when I do them I'm too tall to stand over the damn sink for 30 minutes or whatever!

Heebs

Heebs

i hate cleaning the shower/tub as well. too much elbow work, and it makes my back spasm. so i generally order the boyfriend to handle it, and he complains and does a sub-par job of it. lazy bastard.

Tater

Tater

Well it definitely shows that you've missed your hubby whilst gone!! lol

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Here is what burns me! I clean my ass off last night.

My wife tells me she will clean up the office and the desk (she has shit piled everywhere), and the bathroom after she takes a shower today Get a call about an hour ago.

"i'll do what I can in the bathroom but I am not going to be able to do anything in the office I have to meet my sister at 3:00.

After being up since 2:00 amish and the long day I was not pleased to hear this news....

Tater

Tater

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Here is what burns me! I clean my ass off last night.

I'm sorry i couldn't get passed this without dieing laughing just now!!! Laughing

Heebs

Heebs

oh noes... i sowwies DL Sad

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Dude you shoulda seen the shit I got done after I got off from playing with you.

I got our bathroom clean, 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the laundry room, dusted, and cleaned the living room good! I got my shit done baby!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA So I know your frustration Heebs!

Yes! Yes I do!

Heebs

Heebs

Darth Tater wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Here is what burns me! I clean my ass off last night.

I'm sorry i couldn't get passed this without dieing laughing just now!!! Laughing

oh hell, LOL! XD

took me a minute, then i was like oh snap that is hilarious! Very Happy

ahh, you guys are too much. i am out of here, gotta shower and get dressed like a normal human being, then i am playing Fable III for the rest of the day, so, PEACE OUT! <3

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sounds good Heebs!

Feel free to think about me while you are in the shower!

Tater

Tater

[quote="DRGN LRD 1213"]Dude you shoulda seen the shit I got done after I got off from playing with you.quote]

STOP STOP STOPP!!! DL is full of gems today!! the inuendos are killing me!!!LMFAO

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well Derp feel free to think about me while you shower as well. Just know I will NOT be thinking of you. HAHA

Tater

Tater

Woah woah woooooahh annnnd the funny stops!!

/sarcasm

If i think about anyone whilst in the shower it's jessica biels ass!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHAHA

Gotcha!!!

sheep

sheep

This thread scares me now.

I don't like putting dishes away either, but I do it because the boyfriend puts everything in weird places, and instead of putting the silverware in their spots, he just tosses the lot in the draw and calls it done. o_O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum