TheGM
sheep
The Adli Corporation
Ante
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

Topic. Also, still don't have a mic (maybe that's a good thing for some of you?) Anyone up for some vanilla BC2 action in a bit?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a bio exam on tuesday so i cant, maybe on tuesday afternoon before i have to get back to chemistry revison Smile

Ante

Ante

Alright so apparently I was left with an outstanding balance with my LIVE account even though I canceled it? Anyways, I made a new account just so I could play until I sort this out.

AnteEighty7 is my new name for the next three months. At least I get to unlock everything again. Kinda like prestiging... lulz.

ADD ME GUYS, I love you all.

sheep

sheep

I'll play with you too! At some point.

TheGM

TheGM

Even me?.......lolz.

Zillah

Zillah

TheGM wrote:Even me?.......lolz.

No. Neutral

Ante

Ante

TheGM wrote:Even me?.......lolz.

I don't hold grudges, dude. I never see you on though.

chunckylover53

Hey man i think we've played once or twice, good times i might not be playing much tho but you can add me with your other account and outstanding balance.. Did they say how much? That sounds odd.

zachattack46

zachattack46

Should be on tommorow night after work and maybe a little in the afternoon. If I'm playing nam just shoot me an invite and I'll hop back to vanilla.

Ante

Ante

chunckylover53 wrote:Hey man i think we've played once or twice, good times i might not be playing much tho but you can add me with your other account and outstanding balance.. Did they say how much? That sounds odd.

It's 21 bucks and change. I have no idea how or why, but I hate dealing with that crap so I'm just going to pay it when I get some spare cash (tax return.)

I'll be around tomorrow evening for sure so I'll hit you guys up.

I only seem to play with GM and Gargamel. I guess I know who my real friends are *squinty eyes*

we're going to set up our own lunch table and none of you are allowed to sit there.

chunckylover53

lol well most of the time when i get on i see your already in the action so i join you lead, use to play with epyk alot too but dont really see him when i am on much anymore.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Marxist Dictator wrote:I only seem to play with GM and Gargamel. I guess I know who my real friends are *squinty eyes*

we're going to set up our own lunch table and none of you are allowed to sit there.

This statement goes great with your avatar lol

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

chunckylover53 wrote:lol well most of the time when i get on i see your already in the action so i join you lead, use to play with epyk alot too but dont really see him when i am on much anymore.

i have a fucked up schedule lately.
most times i have to play with randies due to no one being online.

Ante

Ante

MD Awesome wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:lol well most of the time when i get on i see your already in the action so i join you lead, use to play with epyk alot too but dont really see him when i am on much anymore.

i have a fucked up schedule lately.
most times i have to play with randies due to no one being online.

What time do you usually get on? I've got all the free time in the damn world so if you want to squad up let me know. I am ALWAYS down for battlefield.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

early morning most times after 3am EST

Ante

Ante

It sucks not having a mic. I repeat, it sucks not having a mic... Also, wtf happened?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum