We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

RDR No More Donkey for Me!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:23

TexasMace

TexasMace

I got bumped up to the equine level lastnight but that horse ain't lookin' sa good.

I figured I have enough skill to play MP lastnight so I jumped on.
The ten year olds crack me up with the smack talk!
I rode over to some guys to see what they were doing (honestly I wanted to see if they'd shoot me so I could start a gun fight). Seems they didn't know what to do with me for a while but they eventually took the bait and one of them shot me. I got the best of him though and he started complaining over the mic. Later I was raiding a hideout and he showed up but didn't shoot so I ignored him. I guess he couldn't stand it so he shot again, and again I gunned him down. I think I killed him six times before he got the picture. I had a damn good time.

Questions for you vetrans:
Do you keep the weapons you find in Free Roam when you start again?
When you level up do you get better weapons?

2RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty Re: RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:24

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to see Tex riding the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cry*

3RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty Re: RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:25

You only keep those weapons until you leave the match. You have to unlock them to have them all the time.

4RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty Re: RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:30

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

you unlock them by leveling up Smile

5RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty Re: RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:32

TexasMace

TexasMace

AHHHH That makes sense.
You'll see it, DL if we do the donkey posse.

I got on hoping you two would be doing RDR but nadda. Dark was on but he was playing SP.

6RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty Re: RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:35

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I was geeking out with my daughters last night and the wife was all up into American Idol.

7RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty Re: RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:40

American Idol is back on? My wife loves that show. I need to make sure she doesnt know....

8RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty Re: RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:42

sheep

sheep

I forgot American Idol was on, but the DVR knew to record it! Yay! I just like watching the try outs.

Hoping I can get this today!

9RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty Re: RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:42

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea and the episodes are like 2 hours because they are doing the pre show tryout bullshit.

10RDR No More Donkey for Me! Empty Re: RDR No More Donkey for Me! 2011-01-20, 11:48

TexasMace

TexasMace

YAY, Sheep!
We are gonna have an awesome posse, my friends!
<.< Where's Tater? >.>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum