Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I now own all of the expansion packs for Dragon Age: Origins.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

And I don't even own, nor have I ever played the game.

Gonna order it for cheap off Amazon though. Might do that tonight.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Did you get them in the 50% off sale?

I've gone through every one of them as of now, except Awakening where I have only clocked about 6 hours. I can say that they are worth at least seeing them. And if you did get them at 50% you got an awesome deal.

The thing is that it's the characters that make me continue progress through the game. And Awakening seems to have less interaction with them. So that's a problem.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Heebs

Heebs

Dragon Age is the shizzle.

i have played almost all of the DLC, it's a great game. addicting.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah I got them all in the %50 off deal. And I bought the game early this morning for $15.75 in a "Like New" condition off of Amazon.
So I should get to play it shortly. I just hope it comes in a good week or two from now. Cause Dead Space 2 might be seeing most of my time come this Tuesday.

Ive played and beat them l besides stone prisoner and leliana song. Witch hunt is good if you like Morrigan. Wardens keel and return to ostagar give you epic loot in game. Do them rather early.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

One of them gives you a weapon that can be sold for like 340 gold coins. It pretty much solves any money problem you may have when starting a new game.

I used Duncans weapons from Ostagar through end game

As well as Cailins armor

budha_monks

budha_monks

Yeah I just bought pretty much everything from that sale as well haha. The only ones i didn't purchase was the darkspawn one and leilani's. Anyone played that one?

People game that one a better rating than Witch Hunt which i bought Embarassed I haven't played it yet tho, I'm trying to finish my one game so I can carry her over to all the other new ones.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Im gonna try and talk my grandparents into getting it for me this weekend for my birthday. Cause i am hanging out with them later this week for my 18th.

So I should be able to play it before the week is through.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

budha_monks wrote:Yeah I just bought pretty much everything from that sale as well haha. The only ones i didn't purchase was the darkspawn one and leilani's. Anyone played that one?

People game that one a better rating than Witch Hunt which i bought Embarassed I haven't played it yet tho, I'm trying to finish my one game so I can carry her over to all the other new ones.

Leliana's Song is nice, but I had more fun in Witch Hunt. You aren't missing out on big stuff unless you really like Leliana and if you like Morrigan, you'll love Witch Hunt. The characters introduced in WH are more fun than the ones in Leliana's, in my opinion. The darkspawn one though... I think it gives you that weapon I talked about. The one with the 340 gold coins value, so you're missing out on that and killing the cast from Dragon Age.

I just had to put Dragon Age down for now. If I don't, I'll never touch Mirror's Edge or Bioschock 2.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So I take it 340 coins is a lot?

Although I might just order the game tonight. One of my orders that I placed on Amazon over a month ago was cancelled for no apparent reason. So I got another 40 bucks to my account.

budha_monks

budha_monks

I get the feeling no one does the coin glitch then lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum