New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sweet nipples of eternity Batman!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

I had a good time in BC2 with tha fellurs last night.. Got stabbed a few times by randoms who teabagged.. returned the favor with a gustav and a stab attack x100.

the games blurred together but it was fun either way. Most matches turned into us dominating the other team, yet a few games were hard fought wins.

Note: I found a very defenseable position as a defender tank on arica harbor and oasis. any opposing tanks would have to be a crack shot to remove you from the areas.

Arica harbor: Right side of the 1st base front gate behind some small hill and concrete blocks. only thing showing is the top part of your tank.

Oasis: Right side hill on top behind some boulders same as before only thing showing is the top of you tank.

I've used these with \/\/\/
Sweet nipples of eternity Batman!! 2Q==

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You missed most of the ass kicking that Kult, and myself received. We played 3 or 4 matches against a full team where they had 8 level 50's. Half of our team would always leave so it was pretty impossible to win.

Tater

Tater

I was there for the first part of the ass whooping!! then i had to go eat din din.

They were walking all over us.... i remember!

Anyway... shooting atv's and humvees never gets boring with a T90!!!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Derp that spot on Oasis two nights ago was awesome! we literally sat on a hill and stopped EVERY single guy coming out of their base for like 5 minuets. great stuff. Man Derp you and me cleaned up that night, we were a two man wreaking crew

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Sounds like someone needs a cookie!

Tater

Tater

LOL Terry!!

How bout our chopper excursion on isla inocentes as well. I kept that blackhawk in the air the entire game!! and got 4 road kills with it...

LMAO

yes we were destroying that team with just the two of us. We took out every tank that shot at us. and at one point i saw 3 yes 3 rockets flying at us from their spawn!

Khfan60

Khfan60

I don't remember who, but a few nights ago on isla, someone got a chopper stuck on a building and it was pretty lulzy.

Tater

Tater

that chopper was me!

I was pointing straight up in the air while stuck in the A building!! i eventually got that sucker free though!!!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I was playing with Lead and a few others.

It was fun, but boring at the same time. I mean we won one match in 6 minutes. Most we won in a time not much longer then that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum