We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Undead nightmare + 4 horses of the apocalypse ='s

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

TWO THUMBS wayyyyy wayy up!!

I've been riding around on WAR and watching some zombies take to the flame of burning flesh is good times!!!

I've already beaten and played Reg RDR months ago. So i dld'd and started undead nightmare yesterday around noon.

As i mentioned to sheep it's a good idea to play the reg rdr first so you get to know the characters. If i hadn't played the reg version, all these people you talk to in the undead nightmare would be complete strangers to you. So playing the reg version first gives you a better feeling for who these people are in Undead nightmare.

BtW sheep congrats on getting the lasso. i was afk when you asked me yesterday about that and didn't notice the message till later!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes play the reg before going to undead!

Tater! I loved WAR!!!! He is so bad ass looking!

I am on my 3rd horse and had Death lassoed but some wolves came up and ate me!!!!!!! =o(

TexasMace

TexasMace

I need to finish Reg RDR! I want War baaaaaad!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Out of the 3 I have had, War is my favorite!

Tater

Tater

There's nothing like blood red eyes and A flaming mane/main/maine? to get the blood pumping!! it'd have been great if they made several costumes you could wear for each of the 4 horses!

I gotta say though, holy shit some of those zombies send you flying if they hit you!!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Yea. I thought sweet I have war I'll just ride around and catch zombies on fire. O shit they are pulling me from my horse......... HAHA

Death beats all.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Does death have like a white glow or aura arounf him? It said a mythical creature is around and that was the only horse I saw. I lassoed it but got ate before I could break him. I assummed death would have looked more deathy! HAHA THis looked like a normal horse to me.

Tater

Tater

We need to get together and do a zombie horde mode thingy!!!

btw the torch should light zombies on fire easier, and from the horse too!!

It's more Ghostly that deathy really. But that sounds like the horse. I didnt get it until I beat the story. They gave me death then. I never caught it.

Tater

Tater

Rockstar needs to make a modern day zombie game!!

This has been one of my faves for the zombie genre so far!! and it's only an add on.

I salivate at the idea of a GTAIV city but zombie infested and burning!

You wake up during the first day of the infection, and see as zombie hordes start to overwhelm the city!! your mission is to escape the apocalypse but on foot, no vehicles. HELPING other survivors along the way type stuff.

Saint's Row 2 had that zombie game, but it was short and repetitive.

Darth Tater wrote:We need to get together and do a zombie horde mode thingy!!!

btw the torch should light zombies on fire easier, and from the horse too!!

DL and I did this together with two randoms. It was a blast. I'm all for it. Let me know when you all plan to do this.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes I would love to do this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That undead thing was funny as hell!

Tater

Tater

I'll be back on thursday night.

zombie horde mode then? or even the weekend!?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I can try for Thursday. It's hard for me to plan in advance though with the family.

Same as DL. I play it by ear. Saturday I will be out of town until the evening. Thursday is possible, but I'll probably be micless again.

Tater

Tater

That's fine.

I don't plan my playing time either, it's just simpler for me not having kid bots i guess. A lot less responsibilties!

we'll get together sometime.

Thursday sounds good though. I'll try to jump on with you two. We need a 4th though. Sheep? Tex?

TexasMace

TexasMace

I am definitely in on that. I have been wanting to try the Undead MP so this'll be perfect.
I'll shoot for Thursday too and I will be on this weekend a little.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I like the Unicorn. It shits fucking rainbows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum