Dropped Da Soap
Keyser Söze
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wassup mofo's?

Good-whatever it is wherever you are, what's new? Haven't been on too much lately, between gf, finals, new speakers and friends crashing at my place, there has just not been enough time. Too hectic around here to actually sit down and read a forum. My place feels like a fucking hostel sometimes, just without the freaky German guy doing all the slicin' 'n' dicin'...

On another note:

Seriously, we (I) need a stoner group, even if I have to spearhead that fucker all by myself. And it has to be green. Or purple-hazy...

Action needs to be taken immediately!

P.S.
Check out my new babies....
MWUAHAHAHAHAHA....
A couple of words and a request Speakers2sm

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dude, I always loved your set-up. You play Xbox on those too or waht?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Dropped da soap wrote:Dude, I always loved your set-up. You play Xbox on those too or waht?

I sure do, but very low...

Those fuckers are just too loud for explosions and gunfire, although everything (including footsteps) is crystal clear.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thats Fake in the Picture of the SeC theres not one topic with a Blue name under it

Ergo i call fake!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Is someone in need of some attention?

Wacco

Isn't he always?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wait a sec, this is a trick question....is it not?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Puts on Puppy dog eyes*

Me Attention?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I think this poor little thing needs to be put down.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pffft many have tried none have succeeded

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I'm thinking of just tying your legs together and throwing you into the ocean, that could work...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

O i love the Ocean its so fun in there Very Happy

I love Scuba and Snorkeling

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i would want to be in that group man....

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Our mass shall expand slowly, until we are overwhelming...

Chewy

Chewy

I actually think I'm gonna take a break from the stuff for a while, but I'm still a stoner at heart so I would join.

I'm stoned.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I'm stoned.

Zillah

Zillah

I'm Stoned.

Wake and bake, wake and bake...

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

im quitting till the week before 420 been sober for about 2 weeks now....it sucks man....

Wacco

A 14 year old stoner? Damn, they're starting young.

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah this mexican kid sold my a quarter on the SAME night that i got invited to a hotel party so...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No Zillah is just a freak lol

Wacco

And Camel

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Drugs,Drugs are bad mmmmkay

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

''kids, dont do drugs... become a popstar and you get given them for FREE!''

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

"I'm
not really a heavy smoker any more. I only get through two lighters a day now."

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:"I'm

I dont think ive ever killed a lighter, they just keep on going...

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Zillah wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:"I'm

I dont think ive ever killed a lighter, they just keep on going...
i know man i've had mine for a good 2 weeks(before i stopped using it)

Zillah

Zillah

Awww camel you have 666 posts!

And i want to get a lighter where its like a small jet flame. they never blow out

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Zillah wrote:Awww camel you have 666 posts!

And i want to get a lighter where its like a small jet flame. they never blow out
fuck i was gonna make a topic for my 666 post Sad and those jet flame ones tend to burn the bud(in a bad way) they're good for smoking hash tho

Zillah

Zillah

aw now you have 667 posts, the most pussy number ever.

Wait what do you mean by hash not bud?

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Zillah wrote:aw now you have 667 posts, the most pussy number ever.

Wait what do you mean by hash not bud?
hash is the concentrated resin from the tops of female bud plants its pretty much just THC and burns slower but its also worse for you

Dude the stoner group would belong to us by default lol

Wacco

I'm still cracking up at the 14 year old stoner. I think most people I know waited a little bit past 15 at least haha.

Chewy

Chewy

Hash is always fun. Pretty rare around here though, and most of the time you do find it it's a rip off. Never buy green hash btw, it sucks, at least in my experience.

Me and my buddies tried making some out of just kief once but it didn't turn out right because we didn't really add a binding agent or heat, just compressed a bunch of kief which then just crumbled apart making it completely pointless.

Wacco wrote:I'm still cracking up at the 14 year old stoner. I think most people I know waited a little bit past 15 at least haha.
I've heard of younger. Most people I know started around 15 or 16 which isn't that much older.

Last edited by Chewy on 2011-01-30, 18:34; edited 1 time in total

Plus if your just making hash with THC resin thats gonna be some shitty hash.....

Chewy

Chewy

Symbolic wrote:Plus if your just making hash with THC resin thats gonna be some shitty hash.....
?

That's really all it is, just with something to stick it together. Normally when it's produced they use the small leaf trimmings and just put them over a silk screen and use what falls through.

Ha hardly. My grower makes the best bubble youve ever had, and if you wanna just use resin for your hash be my guest...

The best way to make hash is approx 50% buds, 50% leaves,trimming and stems. The cooking and filtration method is up to you.

Chewy

Chewy

By resin do you mean the biproduct of smoking it or the sticky stuff the plant produces?

Because if it's the latter I think that's the most potent part of the plants. I'd never suggest using the former for hash that's just silly.

Bubble hash is definitely the way to go though.

Chewy please explain your avatar to me, ive always been curious. Shaq sure is ugly lol

Chewy

Chewy

I just decided to combine the firefox logo with Shaq a long time ago. To form Shaqfox. And then not to long ago I was messing around with some dodge and burn effects and that's how it turned out lol.

By resin I mean trimmings, leaves and stems. It all alot of people use. Technically it works, as you can harvest trichromes from that. But for truly potent hash you need to extract some buds as well. Mid grade works best for this.

Zillah

Zillah

Yesterday i tried to make cookies, special cookies.

We put it in the butter and all that, but it didnt really do anything... Neutral I was very dissapointed

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Zillah you moron thats not how you make Hash cookies

*Acts innocent*

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Zillah wrote:Yesterday i tried to make cookies, special cookies.

We put it in the butter and all that, but it didnt really do anything... Neutral I was very dissapointed
you have to cook it at a certain temperature man but heres a way to make cannacrackers Very Happy
http://crackers.kisps.net/

Last edited by zombie camel on 2011-01-30, 23:01; edited 1 time in total

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You have to let the Butter absorb the weed by cooking them together at a certain temperature

Zillah

Zillah

zombie camel wrote:

you have to cook it at a certain temperature man but heres a way to make cannacrackers Very Happy

nice man that looks really easy. ill have to try that. drunken

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Zillah wrote:
zombie camel wrote:

yeah but you need 6grams(120$)

Zillah

Zillah

zombie camel wrote:
Zillah wrote:
zombie camel wrote:

yeah but you need 6grams(120$)

Well $120 for good stuff. I could probably get that for about $50 (obviously not as good)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum