Frostbyrn
Dropped Da Soap
Keyser Söze
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You guys are fucking stoners i can understand Greg and Symbolic but you 2 are way to young

Jesus who charges 20 dollars a gram? My god your getting ripped off big time...Thats almost a 600 zip.........

Seriously. $120 for an ounce of mersh.

Zillah

Zillah

I usually pay about $5 a gram

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Symbolic wrote:Jesus who charges 20 dollars a gram? My god your getting ripped off big time...Thats almost a 600 zip.........
well i tend to like good shit man. and i can get an o for 100$ but it would be shiwiggity shwag

your still getting ripped off. Seriously even for primo medical, thats an insane rip off....

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Symbolic wrote:your still getting ripped off. Seriously even for primo medical, thats an insane rip off....
i thought gram from the clinic was 15-30$?

Wacco

Haha, just another reason not to start at 14. They'll take advantage of you

We dont have dispenseraries in Oregon. We grow our own here Smile But its known that clinics are a rip off, which is why alot of states dont want them. The government still gets there dip. But on the market thats crazy talk.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Wake and bake...

Good morning...

I'm stoned...

Ha it 1:42 am for me. I wont be going to bed for awhile. Thinking of finishing DS2, but the game made me rage earier.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

More of the same then. That's the reason I've taken a break from the first one.

Its just the last few chapters man. Ill just put it this way, the devs make it very easy to fuck yourself at the very end. I have to reload a previous chapter which I dont really wanna di right now. Its kinda tedious at the end. Still, great game though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum