the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Painting in Twenty Years

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Painting in Twenty Years Empty First Painting in Twenty Years 2011-02-06, 22:07

TexasMace

TexasMace

I thought that since I was laid off I would work on my painting skills so I set up a still life and went to town. The composition sucks but I think I did okay on ability.
First Painting in Twenty Years 1stpai10

My Painting area: notice the glass of whiskey!?
First Painting in Twenty Years 1stpai11

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I'm very impressed.

That's awesome, dude. I wish I had that kind of artistic ability.

Wacco

That's a great painting man. Especially for your first in twenty years. I've always been envious of the ability to do anything artistic because try as I might, I have finally realized that I'm just not artistic.

sheep

sheep

How awesome!

Wait.... You got laid off? Like, now?

TexasMace

TexasMace

Thanks, everyone! I think everybody actually has the ability to some level. It's just copying what you see.
NO, I am not laid off but I was for a year so I figured instead of playing BC2 and drinking whiskey I better do something. I have another painting started but since I sold my soul to the company man I really don't want to deal with it.

sheep

sheep

Oh ok good. You scared me baby daddy! I can't afford all these lambies by myself =P

Painting is so much fun. I don't know why I only did it that once. You shoild finish your other one and share it!!!

Zillah

Zillah

Jeez man thats some good stuff! looks very good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum