Frostbyrn
Duck
The Adli Corporation
Ron Swanson
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Where would you go?

Would you stay in contact with our members?

I can't say I'd head back to gamefaqs. Those of you on my FL now would be all that I would keep up with probably.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I would wander in an endless cloud of confusion for 7 days and 7 nights until the light would come unto mine eyes again......

truth be told I have no idea. I really would have trouble keeping up with some people on here (you included mills) who I don't much with and that would be a shame. I've grown accustomed to hearing from you guys either just joking around, or important stuff (like symbolic proposing).

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i dont post as regularly on Gfaqs as i used to.
id still play with you guys but it would suck not having the sec to chat on.

Duck

Duck

I would make a new SeC

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I would wander around the Mojave killing anyone who mentioned wishing for a Nuclear Winter

Well I would def try to keep in touch with you guys ony FL. I think I would probably migrate where the majority of you go. For the most part, people on here are.awesome,.and its.really cool having so many like minded people to game with.

TheGM

TheGM

Lead's Speak Easier Clinic.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah i heard you liked getting Pumped full of Lead GM Very Happy

TheGM wrote:Lead's Speak Easier Clinic.

You can count me out on that lol

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah thats just dumb you cant Speak with Lead around he just interrupts you every 3 seconds and always thinks his opinion is 100% fact

TheGM

TheGM

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah i heard you liked getting Pumped full of Lead GM Very Happy

No no.....It's pump Lead full of GM.

Get it right You sick bastard lol.

Aww come on....It is the Speak EASIER Clinic though!

And the same could be said about many different people Frostybuns Old chap.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hey i try to shut up if other people are talking

And i at least analyze peoples Opinions before i blam them

TheGM

TheGM

O RLY?

I'm distincly remember, "Crickey I just been but in the whomaballa whodona bugbmbipity"

Then again that might have been a Yahoo Serious film....

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Probally since Crikey is only used by Australian you dumb Canuck

TheGM

TheGM

I wish I was canadian....then I'd have health insurance and wouldn't be hated by the world.

Wait.......I like being hated by the world!

I'm the kinda guy that would film myself eating a Cheeseburger and send the tape to India!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pay the Ransom or the Cow gets it!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

TheGM wrote:

I'm the kinda guy that would film myself eating a Cheeseburger and send the tape to India!

Omg that just made my day right there.

TheGM wrote:I wish I was canadian....then I'd have health insurance and wouldn't be hated by the world.

Wait.......I like being hated by the world!

Lol! Hate crime!

Awesome guys. thanks...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol you made a Topic about the SeC and it got SeCed that is too say Derailed Very Happy

I made this topic because activity here is obviously on the downhill slide. I'd like to hear some honest persepectives from multiple people.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

If this place was gone, I would probably still play with some of you still, but mostly play with my RL friends, like I did before I met you guys.

Hey man I gave a legit answer Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know id probally still play Xbox with you all but when i hopped offline i would probally blend back into Gamefaqs

you're all good sym.

Zillah

Zillah

I probably wouldnt move to any other forum to be honest. its too hard merging into another group of people.

Although it might seem like quite a few members have left over the past month or two (lead, tom, kitsune, D) theres also been new ones... Tex, me (i started posting again) kutktu ( i dont think he posted much before a month ago ) and lots of other less active users.

I doubt the post rate will go down any further though, i think we were just posting a whole lot before.

The thought of going back to gamefaqs is horrifying!

Is there talk of shutting this place down?....

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah ive only had gold for the last month (and thus BC2 which is how i got here). if i had gold earlier i would have posted this much earlier too Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No i think he was just asking coz weve had a slight decline

Gamefaqs inst too bad ass long as you adhere to their Nazi laws

Some very key members are gone now. That sucks. And activity here is declining. Epyk has the stats.

I hope things improve. I like it here. I've never given a crap about who I play with online until I met the people here. Even at gamefaqs, it was just a few people I knew much about.

We have a great community here. I don't want to see tiny issues ruin this place.

The decline isnt small. It has everybodies attention.

Zillah

Zillah

Okay, look at the top 40 posters list. then you'll see just how many regular posters are left here.

I know weve lost a few members but its not really too much to worry about

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I also doubt I would go to any other forum place. Besides maybe GFQs just for Q&A type thing.

Symbolic wrote:The thought of going back to gamefaqs is horrifying!

Is there talk of shutting this place down?....

Nothing like that. This is just hypothetical. Maybe in a round about way, this topic will slap some reality at some of those who take this place for granted.

Epyk has put a lot of work into this place for us. I think we should appreciate it more.

D leaving still shocks me and makes me a sad panda Sad he could have at least told us why

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah and apart from D,Fox and Bla i cant really think of anyone else im too concerned about losing

Zillah wrote:Okay, look at the top 40 posters list. then you'll see just how many regular posters are left here.

I know weve lost a few members but its not really too much to worry about

Again, we lost a few members who were closely connected to many of us. The reason for leaving is unclear.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I would still play with you guys, I think. I don't really know. The only one I ever really play with is Lead and Epyk late at night.

But other then that when I do play none of you bastards are on. Like right now....
*taps foot angrily*

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah and apart from D,Fox and Bla i cant really think of anyone else im too concerned about losing

There's plenty of us who care about user's you may not care for though. I can rattle off about 15 user's I'd be stunned if they left. As I have been with D leaving.

Zillah

Zillah

yeah too bad lead left because his boyfriend was getting into arguments... Rolling Eyes

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Mind if I ask who really has left/been less active? Just curious.

D, Frost, Tom, Kitsune, Bla, Lead to name a few. There are plenty who rarely show up anymore.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Took me a second to figure out you meant other Fr0st

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ah I see.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Forgot about Tom when he wasnt acting like a dick he was cool

D leaving is by far the biggest loss, and its not even close

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

That's kinda true. But he was way to much of a dick most the time.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Would you guys miss me if I left one day? Shocked

The loss of D hit me hard. He and DL are the reason I came here. I still can't wrap my head around it.

I always kept my mouth shut around tom cus he was so young. But damn he could be obnoxious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum