The Adli Corporation
Ron Swanson
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

you'd be missed soap.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I would miss him. His conversations are pretty entertaining.

Mills wrote:you'd be missed soap.

Agreed

Theres a few thay would probably welcome my departure. Im brutally honest, and some people dpnt like that lol.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i'd miss soap.

he shot me with with an M95 when a teammate tracered me. its was the highpoint of a dull match Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Still we have picked up Awesome new members like Snuffy Tex and The Sheep

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yay im awesome Very Happy

never leave frost. not sure i could take the lack of derailment Sad

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

I would miss you symbolic. You were one of the first people I played with. I still remember you kicking my ass on the second GFQs private match with your AN94. And I love honesty.

Tex and sheep are great additions. Heebs too.

xsilentshooterx wrote:I would miss you symbolic. You were one of the first people I played with. I still remember you kicking my ass on the second GFQs private match with your AN94. And I love honesty.

Lol agreed. You, terry, derp and DL were my original go to guys for games. Until this random guy started stalking us all by the namd of khult! I.remember zillah, mills, d and kitsune alot from those days

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DL got me doddling over to the SeC back when we were running the GFQ tag. then i took a break from BC2 for revision and kinda drifted off since i had only posted a few messages.

now everythings awesome and i shot zillah with the Sv98 and made him miss his AT4 blackhawk kills. the joys Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

I don't know what I'd do if the SeC disappeared. I would definitely be questioning the meaning of my life.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I think BF2 will liven the place back up. Forums do have their natural lulls in activity.

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah a new common game should help it out, this place stemmed from BC2 and has got bigger (RDR for example), so a new game will get regs back and get new guys in Smile

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya symbolic, it was usually me, you, Terry, derp, DL, and twisted undead. I haven't plated with him in forever.

sheep

sheep

I would be homeless! I freaking live here. I check before work, after work, randomly throughout the evening. From my phone, from my computer. [clings] MY SEC!

I would definitely keep in touch through the Xbox. I also have a couple of SeCers on my FB, so I could stalk some of you there. I'm quite attached to pretty much everyone on here, and I think it's sad when anyone leaves. Lead was actually one of my first SeCers added to my FL (so was GM! shout out!).

I wouldn't join another forum unless it was mostly people from here. I tried a couple other gaming forums and IT WAS AWFUL! I was only on GFAQS long enough to get recruited by Epyk and move in here. And the EA official forums ate me alive.

Perhaps I would steal SeC. Sheep themed gaming forum would be the win.

Ahh Twisted! What ever happened to that guy? He was fun to play wth. Ill still never forgot sniping you guys out of the blackhawk on ilsa lol. Good times.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Embarassed lots o' man love in this topic lol

but I have to say I'm the same way. I consider some of you to be friends of mine wierd as that may be. Hell, I spend as much time on BC2 with some of you as I don with my ACTUAL friends. but all in all this place does mean a lot to me and I don't think I could fathom not jumping online to check the place out from time to time.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Lurk...
Just lurk...

TheGM

TheGM

In all seriousnessnessesnesnensnssss*gets poked with stick* I would go back what I did before. Annoy people at NMA and troll GameFaqs.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

This topic made me feel bad that I haven't been on much lately.

I don't think I'd ever be deeply involved in another forum if this place closed. Just lurk with the occasional post on various sites...

Sorry metal. I didnt intend that.

sheep

sheep

Poor Metal. But that's what you get for ignoring us. =P FEEL THE GUILT!

BlueSkittles

BlueSkittles

I was really happy to see it was still here XD I wasn't sure it would be after being away so long. Looks different and I see names I don't 'member but I'm happy its here. I can't say what I would do without it tho since I haven't spent too much time here yet.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

sheep wrote:Poor Metal. But that's what you get for ignoring us. =P FEEL THE GUILT!

IT BURNS!

*gropes Sheep* Ok, now I feel better...

Groping farm animals eh? Kinky!

TheGM

TheGM

I'll be back.

*goes to get Camcorder*

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

People Groping Sheep pfffft seen it before

Also

*Has a Mental Image of Sheep taking over*

Oh man i was hunted on the Sheep easy Clinic!

Zillah

Zillah

Symbolic wrote:
xsilentshooterx wrote:I would miss you symbolic. You were one of the first people I played with. I still remember you kicking my ass on the second GFQs private match with your AN94. And I love honesty.

Lol agreed. You, terry, derp and DL were my original go to guys for games. Until this random guy started stalking us all by the namd of khult! I.remember zillah, mills, d and kitsune alot from those days

yeah i think i played with symbolic, dark, frost, greg, drakebunny the most. good times good times

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

GFQ Junior lol Very Happy

If the SeC were gone tomorrow... - Page 2 GFQjunior

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:GFQ Junior lol Very Happy

If the SeC were gone tomorrow... - Page 2 GFQjunior

Hahaha i remember this Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Look at you reaching for your Mag ammo 4x scoped M60 lol Very Happy

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

So zillah, how does it feel to be in a best buy super bowl commercial?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Link the commercial Dark we dont have the Super bowl in my country!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-aaSbW69F8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There you go.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

YOU CAN DO IT OZZY BITE HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Or piss on him. Or both.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ill Rip off your Head and shit down your neck Very Happy

TheGM

TheGM

I'm here to Chew Ass and Kick Bubble Gum, and I'm all out of ass.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha kirbys soundboard was funny.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Too bad Zillah kicked him lol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya. When we were waiting for the private match he wanted to start he was playing songs on it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I should have given you guys an extra member to start that oh well lol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya finally got it after like 15 minutes.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

TheGM wrote:I'm here to Chew Ass and Kick Bubble Gum, and I'm all out of ass.

You filthy animal...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Awwww it warms a little of the ice off my heart to see my name mentioned so many times in peoples posts. Yea if the SeC blew up I would still try and stay in touch with you guys somehow. I wouldn't go back to GFQ tho. That places is wack!

totally wack...

Zillah

Zillah

Frostbyrn wrote:Too bad Zillah kicked him lol

it was getting really annoying, you must admit. He joined back in to the party 10 seconds later anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum