TexasMace
TheGM
Chewy
Metalzoic
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Long story shory

-xboxlive account was randomly suspended yesterday

-called xbox support(what a joke that is btw)

-was told I recieved 2 free months of service. Wtf?(i used a damm pre paid card from target)

-told me they have zero way to confirm this,.even though I still have the card I used.

-asked for supervisor, waited ten mins for nothing. She was reading from a script obviously and said my gt would not be un suspended until I pay them 24.99 for my "free" service!

Needless to say im pissed. I may just make another GT and use a pre paid card I bpught saturday. Any advice on this? Another reason microsoft blows.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

That is really odd. Sorry man, I got nothing.

Chewy

Chewy

Microsoft customer service is the absolute worst. I tried to call them so that I could get office activated on my new computer since my old one crashed and I used all 3 licenses, they spent the whole fucking time trying to sell me a software warranty. Every time I told him I don't need that he was like "NO but it protects you from etc...". I eventually got pissed off and hung up.

Not sure what you can do here, I'd just keep asking for the supervisors supervisor and so on. With most customer service if you keep complaining and going up the chain you will eventually get free stuff, or at the very least what you wanted.

Yea I think there was a glitch in there stupid credit card system . I use that for msps, but never for gold service. But they wouldnt admit it may ne something on thier end. Treated me like an idiot. Microsoft customer service is the worst ever

TheGM

TheGM

I'm under order by the court not to give out advice anymore......People don't like it when some Guy runs around saying the best way to get a raise at work is to beat the crap out their boss!

Then again if you where the kind of person to buy book that said that out of the Trunk of my car you probably deserved to get locked up.

Last edited by TheGM on 2011-02-08, 22:23; edited 1 time in total

I just got frustrated and hung up. Im not paying them money to connect a service ive already paid for.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I've never had a problem with them. I've had good speedy service, but I've only had to call them twice.

I was all excited.as my internet gets fixed tomorrow and was gonna play the shit out of bc2.

Shit if I make a new account will all my downloaded arcade games and dlc transfer?

Chewy

Chewy

I think so if it's on your hard drive, don't take my word for it though.

TheGM

TheGM

All DLC is tied to the console that downloaded it then the Gamer Tag.

I need to look into it. Its all on my hd. That would BLOW!

TheGM

TheGM

There are two ways around it.

1: DLC rights transfer to a new system using the Gamertag you bought them with. Can only be done once a year.

2: Sign in with the account that bought them on Player 2.

TheGM wrote:All DLC is tied to the console that downloaded it then the Gamer Tag.

So basically I could create a new account on my console, all my arcade games and dlc would be avaliable to me with the new account/gt correct?

TexasMace

TexasMace

I just fired up the box for some SeC BC2 and I have "Open Tray"! SHIT!
I feel your pain, Sym!

TheGM

TheGM

Symbolic wrote:
TheGM wrote:All DLC is tied to the console that downloaded it then the Gamer Tag.

So basically I could create a new account on my console, all my arcade games and dlc would be avaliable to me with the new account/gt correct?

Yes. As long as it is the Original Console the DLC were bought on. and not Profile specific DLC like say the VIP code in Battlefield.

Ahh shit your last post makes it sound like ot would be a pain in the ass...stuff I purchased should be.avaliae on all profiles on my console.

Ok thanks gm. AC for you. Im not buying a vip code.wouldnt be worth it

Chewy

Chewy

How long is the account suspended for, and how long is your card for?

If you're going to make a new account and use that from now on you might be able to negotiate something with EA's support and see if they'll activate VIP on your new account.

Ante

Ante

I can play all my VIP maps on my new account and I don't have a VIP code for it.

Been suspended for two days

Will not ne.resumed until they get 24.99(which they wont get for reasons above)

I still have the 3 month card I ised a month and a half ago that was ACCEPTED!

They said I.was on auto renew, which is a lie. I have never once used my cc for membership fees

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

SO basically they fucked up and are charging you for it

ITS SUEING TIME!

Chewy

Chewy

That's lame as hell.

I actually did get about a half year of free live due to an expired credit card a few years ago, they never said shit about it.

Zillah

Zillah

Do you have any idea what theyre allegedly suspending you for?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Did you read his freaking post Zillah?

Yea "non payment". Even though I used a pre paid card lol. The card I used was approved! But they have no record of this on there end! There sayong I was on auto renew, which I wasnf. They attempted to charge my card for 3 months, it was declined as that account is now closed. But this is the kicker- even though I used a pre paid card, auto renew over rides that apparently. They said ot was my fault, and I wad SOL basically. Its damn criminal as I have all my proof.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

My friend had this problem, but I can't remember what he did.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

just keep complaining.
and ask for their supervisor
and evidence of issuing XBL codes via CC.
then pull out YOUR evidence of having a prepaid card and email it to them
then bitch and compain about service to the supervisors

they WILL grovel when someone realised they dun goofed.
then they will apolgise and you might get some free stuff, since they refused you XBL when you had every right to have it. eat them alive.

Yea I may call again today to be a disgruntled customer

lol.... couldnt pick just one?

It might sound lame, but I really dont wanna lose all my cheevos Sad

cheevos rock. I dont care what people say.

Chewy

Chewy

Just remember to throw politeness out the window when talking to them. It will get you nowhere with them, you gotta make them think they are going to lose customers.

And give them the same amount of patience you would if you were on fire(well I mean stay on the line until you get what you want but you get my point).

Update- well I called in again and was a serious asshole lol. Got a sup on the phone asap. I explained my story in painful detail once again. At first she wasnt very helpful as usual, when I said" you know what? Screw it! Im just gonna sell the xbox and get a ps3 for free internet! I wouldnt have to.deal with this bullshot"

Well she got real quiet, and placed me on hold. She came back shortly with "good news"

Basically they wiped out the fee, and gave me 6 months free live! Lol thanks for the help guys. Being a dick helped in this situation. Ill be on the BF tonigjt!

Chewy

Chewy

Awesome man, glad to see it worked out.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Super Shredder wrote:At first she wasnt very helpful as usual, when I said" you know what? Screw it! Im just gonna sell the xbox and get a ps3 for free internet! I wouldnt have to.deal with this bullshot"

Well she got real quiet, and placed me on hold. She came back shortly with "good news"

Basically they wiped out the fee, and gave me 6 months free live! Lol thanks for the help guys. Being a dick helped in this situation. Ill be on the BF tonigjt!

you = THE MAN!!!!
AC+1 for badassery.

Yea being an asshole helped this time! Woot!

Zillah

Zillah

+1 AC for being ASSERTIVE!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum