the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epic Cold War defense game.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Epic Cold War defense game. Empty Epic Cold War defense game. 2011-02-11, 18:20

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

this map is rapidly becoming my FAVE map (its basically the BC2 ''over and out'')

so on defense i was in a house doing defending shizz, getting some kills nothing special. had a couple of run ins with the same guy (navy seals IIRC) with equal kills for each of us

second base was decent, used the AUG with irons which is pretty sexy (kinda M16 mixed with M416 irons) got a few kills

third base is where the shit hit the fan.

i got behind the big concrete boxes by the Mcom on the defenders left. using M16 + extra GR + GL + MA
started shooting down the alley by the house and got a few kills. then got killed by a flanking engineer.
went back to the spot, killed some more guys as they jumped down. the D2.0ed house had 4 guys behind it, 2 of which i killed.

then some more fragging with not much effect, killed a few more guys then the game ended (we won) and i went 13 to 7, with 1800 combat score (good for me as i was purely assualt) i love this map so much Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

yeah cold war is definitely my favorite infantry based map.
I usually end up maining the 40 mil grenade launcher on that map with explosive perks. its really fun to use even if it kinda sucks

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, i sent the seals guy a 'GG Very Happy' message. it was a really close game.

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

I'm pretty much always the frozen bush on top of the back mountain on defense.

And I thought sniping on Port Valdez was easy!

Zillah

Zillah

Liquid N02 wrote:I'm pretty much always the frozen bush on top of the back mountain on defense.

And I thought sniping on Port Valdez was easy!

Seriously, that is like the best sniping spot in the whole game. no one EVER looks up there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum