Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

101Dead Space 2? - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Space 2? 2011-02-17, 18:18

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

For like an Hour at a friends house

102Dead Space 2? - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Space 2? 2011-02-18, 02:42

StormEye

StormEye

As I mentioned in my last post, Pulserifle Alt Fire = Easy Elevator Achievement.

You don't even need to upgrade it if you don't want to.

103Dead Space 2? - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Space 2? 2011-02-18, 08:40

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya I shoulda used it, cause using the contact beam alt fire didn't work like I thought.

104Dead Space 2? - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Space 2? 2011-02-18, 10:54

StormEye

StormEye

If you have fully upgraded pulserifle, it holds 200 rounds, which will be 8 rounds of grenade without reloading, but you really don't need to upgrade, since I am sure our members here are competent shooter players that will utilize stasis, and if necessary another weapon for quick kill then go back to pulserifle.

Alternative can be Force Gun and Detonator, but I do not advise them as much as pulserifle. Force Gun needs to be upgraded to do one shot kill (unless you use alternate fire which will slow you down considerably). Detonator draws an arc, and travels slower than the grenade from pulserifle so if the tripod decides to do a little dancing wiggle to stretch out to you in an attempt for a swipe, you probably would miss.

105Dead Space 2? - Page 3 Empty Re: Dead Space 2? 2011-02-18, 17:26

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Well on the dashbaord, it had a video of how to get that one, and they used contact beam alt fire with the special stasis ability, which i have, and mine would work 2/5 times i shot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum