Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay, I am done with Case Zero, and school. So who wants to play BC2 when I get home?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I should be home around 5, maybe 6 PM. So hit me up if you see me online. Been a good weeks since I last played, and its driving me nuts.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Did you get all the Case:0 achievements already?

I have 3 left to get. Just a matter of time though. They are simple.

I need to kill 1000 zombies, spend 100,000 at the pawn shop, and save all of the survivors.

I know no one asked me, but I'm a Dead Rising fanboy.

StormEye

StormEye

I just recorded whopping 0.55mbps so I'll have to see.

I probably will be playing late nights for a while, with Detnom and semi-GFQ'ers.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:I know no one asked me, but I'm a Dead Rising fanboy.

Me too. One of my favorite games in the last 3 generations.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dead Rising 1 was the sole reason I wanted a 360.

But know, I haven't gotten all the achievements for Case Zero yet. I need to do the one for making all the combo weapons, but I can't do it yet cause I don't know how to get 2 of the Combo cards. I know how to make the crap, I just can't cause I don't have the damn combo cards.

But I am going to run over to my friends house to let him borrow Batman: Arkham Asylum, maybe hang out with him a bit, then I should be on BC2 shortly.

(EDIT)
Nevermind. I was over at a friends house last night since he lives like 5 minutes away from my work. So I brought my 360 over. Let him play Bioshock 2 today while I was waiting for my mom to come home and pick me up. He put BC2 in the Bioshock 2 case, instead of its own. And I didn't feel like bringing BS2 home, so I don't have BC2 until tomorrow.

DAMMIT!! I was planning on playing most of the damn night too.

Aw well. Guess I can start a new Dead Rising 1 game, or play some Monday Night Combat since I just bought that and haven't tried it online yet.

I also got a 360 solely for DR. Luckily the 360 has many other kickass games.

LIKE DR2!!!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dropped Da Soap wrote:But know, I haven't gotten all the achievements for Case Zero yet. I need to do the one for making all the combo weapons, but I can't do it yet cause I don't know how to get 2 of the Combo cards. I know how to make the crap, I just can't cause I don't have the damn combo cards.

I'm confused...
You don't have to have a combo card to make a weapon, you can make them anytime. It just gives you a scratch card instead of the extra PP combo card.

Just make the nine combos in this game and you're gold.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

YES!! I remembered that my friend who I just let borrow a copy of Batman:AA, had a copy of BC2. SO he is letting me borrow his copy till I can get mine back tommorow! So....if anyone wants to play hit me up.

*Looks at Frost*
Okay, I am done with Case Zero, and school. So who wants to play BC2 when I get home? Icon_bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum