Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wish MS sold gamerpoints in 50 point increments!!

+2
Shojimaru
D
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

Sucks that I have to get 400 points to get the DRCZ even though I already have 350 points.

/Quiet Rage

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Yeah, I hate that too. There have been plenty of times were I just need like 20, 50, or even just 80.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i wish it were just plain cheaper

StormEye

StormEye

I like how SONY made paying in actual dollars instead of trying to fool people with MS points that it feels like they are not paying anything.

Tater

Tater

I somewhat agree with this. However even 50msp would still put me 10 short of Downloading DR: C zero.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Guys it's Microsoft of course they are going to sqeeze every dollar they can out of you.

D

godscouchpotato wrote:I somewhat agree with this. However even 50msp would still put me 10 short of Downloading DR: C zero.

I hear yeah, I said 50, but realistically we should be able to go as low increments of 10, or at least 25. The current system sucks.

So I get 400 points, get CZ, and guess what, I still have 350 points which is useless.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA You'll have those 350 till the end of time!

D

I wish you could transfer points from 1 account to another. Then I could just give them over to Little D.

It would also be cool to be able to give them to people on your FL.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes that would be nice! I know with the wii you can gift points so why not on Live? Seems obvious to me. O wait it's Microsoft nevermind.

Place is dead today D.

D

Yeah I've noticed. Everyone may getting ready for the 3 day weekend.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I'm stuck at work. We are dead though. Tommorow is the UK vs UL football game. Everyone around here is getting ready for that.

Spend the rest on some Avatar clothing! I have 10 points I can't use either....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum