SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sooo...Thomas has returned.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sooo...Thomas has returned. Empty Sooo...Thomas has returned. 2011-02-22, 05:05

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

How's it goin', buddy?

I don't know man. How is it going for you?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Pretty alright, staying up too late again, screwing around with the Warcraft World Editor.

MEGA MILK wrote:Pretty alright, staying up too late again, screwing around with the Warcraft World Editor.
Cool I am eating some pizza and going to start working on an English 1 lesson in 5 to 10 minutes.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Ah. Freshmen year was only a few years ago, but it feels like ages, for me at least.

It is good that you are doing homework, my GPA would be a point higher if I had kept up with mine. Senior year is a little late to suddenly get your ass in gear, trust me.

MEGA MILK wrote:Ah. Freshmen year was only a few years ago, but it feels like ages, for me at least.

It is good that you are doing homework, my GPA would be a point higher if I had kept up with mine. Senior year is a little late to suddenly get your ass in gear, trust me.
Nah man I am homeschooled and have been slacking all day. I have a 4.0 GPA right now though lol.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

OH. I dunno how that is then. Why homeschool? Just curious.

MEGA MILK wrote:OH. I dunno how that is then. Why homeschool? Just curious.
My ulcer made it so I could not do school so I decided to just do 9th grade homeschooled. I get credits and everything though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum