Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't know what to title this...but OHH MY GOOOOOOOD! MOAR BATTLEFIELD 3!!!

+10
MEGA MILK
Kenshiro
Artimise Flare
Metalzoic
Ante
TexasMace
chunckylover53
Keyser Söze
DRGN LRD 1213
Dropped Da Soap
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://www.ea.com/battlefield3/videos/faultline-ep1

Although I do think that title suits it well enough.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So setting aside $50 each paycheck to build an awesome gaming PC.

Still would rather play on 360 for social reasons. Plus.Ive never really been a pc gamer since I was a kid.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Well....im getting it for both 360 to play with you guys and a few friends. But also getting it on the PC for obvious reasons.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Looks pretty sweet! BC2 had some pretty nice lighting effects for PC as well that didn;t translate overe to console. I will also still get it for the 360.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

wow...now please excuse, I need to go and wipe my ass.

chunckylover53

Need to see some multiplayeerrrrrr thats what most people buy it for.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Love the comment

"Here's my wallet, take my money."

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

There will be MP previews. Hell that sniper shot scene was pretty intense! Could be a good SP campaign on this one.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Greg! Yea I saw that and laughed. THough I feel the same way. One guy posts I wpuld pay 150.00 for this game..... I think I would as well!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I'd give the my wallet too, but I'm not sure if five bucks will get me anywhere.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

*pulls out wallet*

Fuck....... Your five up on me.......

TexasMace

TexasMace

annnnd another one of my long winded posts just disappeared...I'll paraphase..."It looks effin' amazing!"

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hey Tex... Hell yea. The lighting effects ad so much to the look and feel of the game.

Ante

Ante

I'm embarrassed to say I yelled "holy fuck!" and almost jumped out of my chair when the RPG hit the truck. In my defense, I had the volume cranked, but holy shit that trailer was intense....

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yes, looks incredible and whoever it was that said the animation looked stiff needs to re-watch it. The animation is incredible.

What I want to see is multiplayer though, since I may never actually even try the single player.

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:Yes, looks incredible and whoever it was that said the animation looked stiff needs to re-watch it. The animation is incredible.

What I want to see is multiplayer though, since I may never actually even try the single player.

That was me man, and I only think the way the player holds the gun is a little stiff, not the NPC/environment animations.

Ante

Ante

Double post for great victory. HOW ABOUT THAT M4 RECOIL?

TexasMace

TexasMace

The environment is really detailed, the weapons were very well rendered and weathered...just awesome!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Liberty Prime wrote:Double post for great victory. HOW ABOUT THAT M4 RECOIL?

I can't tell if you liked it or dis-liked it, but I thought the animation for recoil looked really good. Had a chaotic feel about it.

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:Double post for great victory. HOW ABOUT THAT M4 RECOIL?

I can't tell if you liked it or dis-liked it, but I thought the animation for recoil looked really good. Had a chaotic feel about it.

I loved it. And if anyone cries about not enough recoil this time I'm gonna kick a baby because that gun was jumping all over the place.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I agree with you.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

*takes a drag on a Cigar* "Hell, it's about time!"

Anyway, god the audio, looks like DICE pulled it directly from MoH, and damn I'm loving it! So going to need to upgrade my Processor.

Running an I5 core currently, hoping to upgrade to an I7, but yeah, this looks like it's going to be all kinds of epic!

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

30-31 ammo count.

Just like what happens when you normally pre-reload.

I'll see how it is on the X, but it looks like a PC choice for me.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I didn't even notice that.

It sounds like we're gonna have a split 360/pc community then. We'll have to get you guys your own space.
*starts sweeping rat turds out of the crawlspace for the PC guys*

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

It annoyed me when he was just spraying the assault rifle. Shit does not work that way.

But then I saw 31 rounds in the mag, and I smiled.

Liberty Prime wrote:I'm embarrassed to say I yelled "holy fuck!" and almost jumped out of my chair when the RPG hit the truck. In my defense, I had the volume cranked, but holy shit that trailer was intense....
You would !@*% your pants playing DS2 then.

Artimise Flare wrote:*takes a drag on a Cigar* "Hell, it's about time!"

Anyway, god the audio, looks like DICE pulled it directly from MoH, and damn I'm loving it! So going to need to upgrade my Processor.

Running an I5 core currently, hoping to upgrade to an I7, but yeah, this looks like it's going to be all kinds of epic!
Uh an I5 could run that and a game like this and you would need an amazing GPU not CPU. A new radeon is coming out though.

Ante

Ante

t-800 wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:I'm embarrassed to say I yelled "holy fuck!" and almost jumped out of my chair when the RPG hit the truck. In my defense, I had the volume cranked, but holy shit that trailer was intense....

I've already stated my fear of horror games. I'm a wuss when it comes to that stuff.

Liberty Prime wrote:
t-800 wrote:

I've already stated my fear of horror games. I'm a wuss when it comes to that stuff.
I actually did not mean it like that. I used DS2 because it was the most recent game I played. A better example would have been a movie like saving private ryan or another amazing war movie.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

You wuss..

But yeah.

So getting this game for both PC and 360.

Ante

Ante

t-800 wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:
t-800 wrote:

I actually did not mean it like that. I used DS2 because it was the most recent game I played. A better example would have been a movie like saving private ryan or another amazing war movie.

Good war movies make me shed man tears. There I said it! DON'T JUDGE!!

Crombie

Crombie

Anyone else notice the reflections in the optic piece?...it looked like it was actually capturing the stuff around the room.

looks so good so far

Liberty Prime wrote:
t-800 wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:
t-800 wrote:

Good war movies make me shed man tears. There I said it! DON'T JUDGE!!
I cried a little when I saw Letters from iwo jima. That was an awesome movie,

(I have not seen private ryan O_O)

Crombie wrote:Anyone else notice the reflections in the optic piece?...it looked like it was actually capturing the stuff around the room.

looks so good so far
Yah I really hope frostbite becomes an awesome engine used by a lot like unreal 3 if it is as good as it looks.

Duck

Duck

Iwo Jima was so sad Sad

But wtf at not seeing private ryan. Why.

Ducksaws wrote:Iwo Jima was so sad Sad

But wtf at not seeing private ryan. Why.
Well it is not on instant stream.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

You should watch Full Metal Jacket if you havent.

And if you have, watch it again.

Frost's Lover wrote:You should watch Full Metal Jacket if you havent.

And if you have, watch it again.
I might later.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

looks badass:D

I'll preorder the Limited Edition to get the free dlc Razz

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

You should watch it now.

Its that damn good.

Zillah

Zillah

Ill be getting this on 360 primarily, and then maybe ill be getting it on PC. ill have to see though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum