Khfan60
Ante
Keyser Söze
TheGM
Ron Swanson
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1So I was cleaning my mic.... Empty So I was cleaning my mic.... 2011-03-03, 21:16

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

... with the vacuum cleaner and it sucked cord right out of it! Now I know some of you will say "terry that was stupid" and I would be inclined to agree with you, but in my defense I never intended to run over the cord or the mic. just the floor around and under them. So I will be micless for a while, I will look into getting one in the next few days.

TheGM

TheGM

It wasn't stupid......It was silly silly silly billy silly.

But now we all know. Don't Vacuum the mic or you end up mute and getting laughed at like Terry.

But you know who really lost in all of this?
Who?
All of us!
Really?
We now have been denied Terry's awesome it should be a on a radio voice. and that is just sad.
Yes yes it is.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

*claps and cheers*

Way to go!

Why were you using a vacuum?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I was just vacuuming the floor and I got the mic cord. I wasn't actually attempting to clean my mic with a vacuum, just a joke

Lol terry. You pot head Smile

Anywho,.if you got some extra dough, get the x11 TB's. You wont regret it.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Buy pot instead.

TheGM

TheGM

You will after I spam you with voice mail

"MY TURTLE BEACHES BRO!"

"MY TURTLE BEACHES BRO!"

"MY TURTLE BEACHES BRO"

"I GOT MY T-Bs ON MY EARS BRO"

I like em. Found the bitches on amazon for 44.99. Score one for the home team!

TheGM

TheGM

That is just silly.

Then again, I can hear just fine.

You peole with your crappy hearing paying 40$ for some earphones is just silly.

Silly silly silly.

Try to wait for the microsoft official ones coming out this christmas or get the ax 720's.

Ante

Ante

u mad bro? Some people have the spare cash for some luxuries, don't be so mad.

Liberty Prime wrote:u mad bro? Some people have the spare cash for some luxuries, don't be so mad.
?

Khfan60

Khfan60

Liberty Prime wrote:u mad bro? Some people have the spare cash for some luxuries, don't be so mad.

Ha! That gave me a good laugh.

Ante

Ante

t-800 wrote:
?

Talking to GM, sorry should have quoted him lol.

I got sick of the crappy "official" ones breaking every 3 months Sad

chunckylover53

I've had my official one for a while now and they've been fine never got any of those fancy headsets.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

the ones I had were the ones that came with my xbox. So outside of letting me talk to you guys they didn't actually help me hear enimies.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

The mics MS makes suck. My friend bought a new one that worked even less than her old one. It was sad.

Zillah

Zillah

My second one is breaking already, gonna have to get ANOTHER one

TheGM

TheGM

Liberty Prime wrote:
t-800 wrote:
?

Talking to me about what?

oh it is ante......yeahwhatevr*continues to ignore*

Ante

Ante

TheGM wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:
t-800 wrote:
?

Talking to me about what?

oh it is ante......yeahwhatevr*continues to ignore*

Maybe if you had some TB's you could hear me, y u so mad?

TheGM

TheGM

Hmm...what you are still here.....Fine I'll pay attention to you.

*goes over antes post in a uncaring manner*

Well I still see you read a comment aswell as a Blind guy with a Pop-Up Book.

I have 3 things keeping me from getting some of them Turdlebeaches bro.

1: My voice isn't high pitched enough to yell "MY TURTLE BEACHES BRO" on a constant bases, keep talking about when playing, and complaining about them when they don't work.

2: I don't have the neckk beard you that you need to have when you are past a certain age to wear TBs.

3: I'm a cheap bastard and their ain't fucking way I'm paying 40 let alone 15 bucks for a pair of head sets you think work better. You wanna hear shit....Turn the volume up bro.

And I glue all my hold head sets back and now have super glue head set max to the extreme.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

To bad you have such excellent and well thought out reasons for not trying them...

Zillah

Zillah

does terry ever even use a mic anyway?
maybe he's just ignoring me... Sad

Ante

Ante

Just as I thought, GM mad.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I still can't fucking understand the logic behind naming a gaming headset "Turtle Beach"...

TheGM

TheGM

Metalzoic wrote:To bad you have such excellent and well thought out reasons for not trying them...

What I can wing out in 25 seconds takes others minutes to write. it is a gift really. a gifty gift that keeps on giving.

Ante just doesn't have the brain power to understand that.....hence his u mad bro. He can't even make that sound right and just kills that for the rest of us.

Don't be some angers that my comments hit so close to home ante....

Ante

Ante

TheGM wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:To bad you have such excellent and well thought out reasons for not trying them...

What I can wing out in 25 seconds takes others minutes to write. it is a gift really. a gifty gift that keeps on giving.

Ante just doesn't have the brain power to understand that.....hence his u mad bro. He can't even make that sound right and just kills that for the rest of us.

Don't be some angers that my comments hit so close to home ante....

Hey man, it takes you 25 seconds to write your "posts" because you don't think before you start punching the keyboard. I don't even know what that last sentence is trying to convey.

Brb, grooming my neckbeard whilst ironing my three wolf moon shirts and hearing your footsteps with my TB's bro. Seriously, y u so mad GM?

Im 25, never talk about my headset while online, my neck beard is just a peice of my thick man beard, and I happen to appreciate the better sound quality compared to my crappy tv speakers.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I have a 1000 watt suround sound that is the SHIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!! I also have a pait of TB's when the fam is home.

Yes my watts are bigger than yours!!!! Buwahahahaha

TheGM

TheGM

Yes Surrounds sound.....a manly sound based system for men.

And I have descorvered the densist thing on earth.

I have named it Anteminum and it has surpassed black matter itself as the dense benchmark.
Oh Burn.....
It is completly usless but can crush a pop can if it gets near it.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I freaking love my sound system.

My wife not so much so the TB's keep the peace when she's home.

Though I have a yearning to watch Blackhawk Down tonight. If I doooo the walls will shake baby!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

*sits back and watches with popcorn and bikini babes*

Hmm,well I've been poor my whole life,and wouldn't even spend the money on turtle beaches if I HAD the money.

That's like people spending 100 bucks on shoes and pants....if they wanna blow the money go ahead I guess...but not me.

kinda like games on demand,I heard Tomb Raider is 30 bucks on there and it's 6 bucks at gamestop...gee I wonder which I'd pick -___-

TheGM

TheGM

I've been trying to watch BHD for a week...it keeps making me want to play BC2 so I stop watching and play the game.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Shoes and pants for 100 bucks.... THats pretty cheap really.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA I hear ya.

BC2 does provide for many BHD like moments!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

nah I mean 100 for the pants alone,or 100 for shoes alone just to be with the "in" crowd.

I know prices range from area to area,and in Tx. the cost of living is actually one of the lowest in the country.

Most homes I see here were bought for less than 50k,besides the Mansions of course,but I couldn't believe when I saw stuff for 500k easy in Cali. or whatever.

the most I'd spend on jeans is 20 bucks,and shoes about 30 and they better be damn good jeans and shoes for that price too.

Razz I've just always been a walmart shopper since that's all there is in my town.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ahhh gotcha... Welll I'l split there. A lot of my business clothes are a little nicer and a bit more expensive. I do not pay 100 bucks for pants though.

Alot of my casual clothes are cheaper though, and I also make them last!

If I am going to buy something though such as a tv, or suround sound. I do my research and buy something NICE and that I will have for many years to come.

Ante

Ante

JrTapia1991 wrote:nah I mean 100 for the pants alone,or 100 for shoes alone just to be with the "in" crowd.

I know prices range from area to area,and in Tx. the cost of living is actually one of the lowest in the country.

Most homes I see here were bought for less than 50k,besides the Mansions of course,but I couldn't believe when I saw stuff for 500k easy in Cali. or whatever.

the most I'd spend on jeans is 20 bucks,and shoes about 30 and they better be damn good jeans and shoes for that price too.

Razz I've just always been a walmart shopper since that's all there is in my town.

I've never spent more than 30 bucks for pants, but I've spent almost 200 dollars for a pair of shoes more than once. I run though, so there's that. Nike Shox ftw.

EDIT: Oh an GM, maybe if you weren't so furious you might be able to type a coherent insult. Maybe. So mad.

Last edited by Liberty Prime on 2011-03-04, 17:15; edited 1 time in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Feet are important to take care off so I don;t blame you there!

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

can i be mad too?

my current headset is held together with duct tape. duct tape is the best quality you will find of anyhting anywhere nowadays

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Before I got my TBS the headset that came with my xbox was held with duct tape! HAHA

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yes fungus is bad lmao

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I hate spending money on clothes, food etc... but when it comes to new toys I can justify spending almost any amount.

Ah good ol West Virgina chrome lol

TheGM

TheGM

TheGM86 wrote:can i be mad too?

my current headset is held together with duct tape. duct tape is the best quality you will find of anyhting anywhere nowadays

Who is mad?

Well Ante is pretty angry about something but that has to do with lack on smartness and the confusion that starts the angers as well. He is indeed very mad bro. But who cares about him and lets move on to your problem.

His next reply is going to be U mad bro in some form becuase he isn't very smart.
I suggest you try some super glue. then after that you ad Duct tape to the super glued area to have a unstoppable tag team of holding your mic together.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Gorrilla glue..... way better than super glue! O yea!

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

oh man i should get gorrila glue and gorrila tape. gorrila tape is the shit, some guy stuck it to my tech binder once and i would have had to break the binder to get that shit off

Ante

Ante

TheGM wrote:
TheGM86 wrote:can i be mad too?

Who is mad?

Well Ante is pretty angry about something but that has to do with lack on smartness and the confusion that starts the angers as well. He is indeed very mad bro. But who cares about him and lets move on to your problem.

His next reply is going to be U mad bro in some form becuase he isn't very smart.
I suggest you try some super glue. then after that you ad Duct tape to the super glued area to have a unstoppable tag team of holding your mic together.

Apparently you do care quite a bit, else you wouldn't keep replying to me. Come on man, I'm not even trying. Seriously, taking the u mad bait? For shame, for shame. *wags finger* Put your tryhard pants on or something. I know you can do it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum