Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMFG....why can't I do anything right?! Not even play a simple fucking game?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Make my team lose repeatedly, with shit fucking scores like 26-10, 18-3, 20-3, 30-2, 10-1, 5-1, 32-6. If I had just put forth a little bit more effort, and actually got some shit done, maybe I wouldn't lose so fucking much. It's really starting to get to me; I never can win, NEVER. No matter how fucking hard I try, and if I do win, it's once in every 10 games. I end up dragging my team down. 26-10...there's no excuse to even have a score like that in TDM, no wonder I can't get anything done on games. Doesn't matter if it's CoD4 or BC2, it's the same shit every day. I try to get on and have fun, but I can't have fun, losing, and knowing it's my own God damn fault, because my teammates are better than me, but they don't even try. Whenever I try, I still can't even put up good scores like 99% of LIVE can when they do try. Just go watch some montages or gameplay.

/rage

Same

Same

Lol, srsly? You're such a Uber Perfectionist xP
Cmon you're better than most of us, we most be even worse.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I know man! I just put up terrible score after terrible score. I mean real garbage stuff like 20-14, 16-9, 32-23 over and over again. I just don't know why I suck so much. If only I could suck as bad as you bob I might just get to the point I can stand to play this game!

Just kidding buddy! you know I love ya

Well, I'm still pissed, either way. Just lost, went fucking 56-12 with the M14... >_>

Here we go, 33-12, lost again.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Bob, if I ever run into you on the other team, I'm gonna quit. You would kick my ass any day of the week and twice on sundays.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

DrBob276 wrote:Well, I'm still pissed, either way. Just lost, went fucking 56-12 with the M14... >_>

in what way in hell is that bad. that ups ur k/d even using a bad gun. im all for pushing urself but there are times u got to enjoy the reward. i carried a team once. but it was(not proud of this) c4 blackhawking 5 objectives on isla and we still fucking lost( idc now its just karma). but u have to be a real whore to carry a team of randoms all by urself. u need backup. the only way to carrt nowadays is hacking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum