Epyk MD
TexasMace
Ron Swanson
DRGN LRD 1213
19 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It’s that time of the year again. HAHA Just kidding.

Typing this because I feel like there might be a need. I’m not taking sides, and I try to always keep an open mind. The thing is I feel like I have seen cases where people feel like some users get special treatment around here, that there are clicks, and it amazes me I see someone that gets upset for comments made when they act like an ass themselves. Don’t act like an ass and expect to not be treated by one. I myself have had to be an ass on occasion. I know its hard to believe…. But when I am I don’t expect comments to not be made against me.

People think there are clicks here. The old people, the young people, the originals, the mods, whatever….. Well there is and there isn’t. Of course there are going to be people that naturally talk to each other more, but I don’t see people not welcoming the new users, or others. It amazes me because I know I have been accused of being an elitist, and it just amuses me. I have friends here and good friends here that are close to my age, and even some that are very young. I also always try to game with the new folks when I get a chance. With over 100 friends it can be hard to game with everyone all the time but I do make an effort. Hell it’s been months I think since I have played with Epyk, and I have known him since QFQ.

I see all the time peoples questions being answered as well as the new users being welcomed. This is a great forum and one I plan on spending my time in for a long time to come. I feel like some users just need to stop holding a grudge, stop finding faults, stop acting certain ways and then expect to be treated another and just chillaxe!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

There are clicks in a sense, there is a group of people here I am closer with than others, but it doesn't mean I don't treat everyone here as a friend of sorts. Besides, I don't ever see the negative side fo this alleged "elitism". I just don't see groups ganging up on one another around here. I know some would argue otherwise, but even he would have to agree this is nothing like Gfaqs or any other place. the amount of respect between members here is astonishing

TexasMace

TexasMace

Fuck you, DL I'm butthurt now!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Woah woah...

Fuck all y'all.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ahhh now I feel the love!!!!

*runs of crying* HAHAHA

TexasMace

TexasMace

LMAO! He gonna cry in da car, huh?

All kidding aside, DL has some very good points.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

No bathroom. That way I can cry, and take a nap..... Dual purpose baby!!!!!!

Yes I did mean what I said. I hope that at the very least even if folk don;t feel the same as I they will at least take the point and at least Chillaxe!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Leave DLs nipples outta this...

TexasMace

TexasMace

Elitist Chicken Nipple Fuckers!

Chewy

Chewy

Heh, cliques.

I haven't seen anyone come here and be ignored or anything. If any new member comes here and asks for BF friends there's always like 73,000 people shooting them invites.

TexasMace

TexasMace

It's a good group here. I think humans naturally congregate to their own age groups or people who are similar. We have different groups but it's a cohesive unit altogether. *snuck military lingo in there*

chunckylover53

"old people group" leader:DL. Jk but i laughed when i saw it Razz.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Wait.... Tex is older than me.....

TexasMace

TexasMace

Geezers!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

TexasMace wrote:Elitist Chicken Nipple Fuckers!

Funny stuff!

budha_monks

budha_monks

I heard about this "clique" thing and I don't believe it. Its a government conspiracy I tell ya. Like the moon landing!

Duck

Duck

I never noticed cliques but then again I don't really have any particularly close friends here :'(

Its always the people who get called out for being a douche saying these things. Not a coiencidence.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

*shrugs* I never noticed anything really...

Tater

Tater

I've been here since the beginning or damned close to it, and gotta say most of my FL is filled with SeC'ers. It's nice to log in to live and see 30-40 friends online. SOME TIMES it's a bitch cause you get invites to different games but anythings better than logging in at peak hours and having 3-4 friends online...

I still have Jev and blackholedreams on my FL and i have no problem with that as we've never had issues with each other. I just played BC2 with Black a few days back.

There are definitely certain members i'll gravitate towards when playing games. but if i see anyone on my FL playing something i feel like playing then i join them. I'm not biased.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA I still have BHD on my list as well.

THe people that disapear from my list are hmmm lets seee.. guys I played once with and havn;t talked to for like a year.... and then the guys here that have delted me ....... Kitsune.... O and guess who Tom deleted me! HAHA Who's the elitist now I wonder?

TheGM

TheGM

Maybe you had a conspiracy agasint them?

Bla125

Bla125

I don't think there are cliques necessarily. I think it's just that the people you see hanging around each other the most play together a lot because they have similar schedules. Like the people who are up during the night tend to play with each other more and will know each other better because of that.

Tom deleted me too lol

Tater

Tater

the last party i was in recently was.

bla wasn't there i guess..?
tallness
tominator
khult
me
and some other members i don't frequently talk to.

sheep

sheep

I hate all of you equally.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i see ya a gd amnt drp sm t hv frgt m vwls sry bt tht

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

sheep wrote:I hate all of you equally.

I love this.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

wait did tom leave?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I always invite my Old Chopper gunner to my Party when i get on as well as anyone playing the same game as me without a party

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Just play with the new guys, and for the new guys, you can ask any member of this forum a FR. Just sayin' we aren't going to bite your head off if you do good or bad or don't listen or render us obsolete with your skillz.

We play for fun, and don't think for a second we get angry if we lose. On second thought, remove your headset when your about to lose. Sometimes, people go dark and rage something awful.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Name 1 person who rages when they lose Rem i dare you! Very Happy

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

A dare?

Not enough incentive.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Frost, you rage when I steal your knife kills! Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lies and Deceit i should cut you right now!

TexasMace

TexasMace

Remmy rocks! + Cred

I never rage, I just quit because I don't want to annoy anyone.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Frost, are you referring to me?

As of late, I haven't felt like playing xbox really. I just get on for Netflix and music mostly. But I pretty much always accept FR. But if I'm watching Netflix, I won't join a party. And most the time when I'm playing SP on a game, I don't join. But it depends on my mood. But I won't ignore people with out a reason.

Zillah

Zillah

man i wish i could get on... my fucking basement flooded and it reaks of moldy carpet down there.

noooo thanks

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

That sucks. Could you move the xbox upstairs?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah i was talking about you Chopper gunning buddy and yeah i know your usually on Single player or Netflix im not mad at you lol

Zillah

Zillah

xsilentshooterx wrote:That sucks. Could you move the xbox upstairs?

yeah i think i might try this, its just kind of a hassle to get internet upstairs.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Play XBOX naked youll create a buffer zone

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya I knew you weren't, but I get invites from spacer a lot when I'm on Netflix, and I don't join.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Spacer never invites me that hater

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum