ConciliarFox
Tater
Ante
D
DRGN LRD 1213
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Public Service Announcement. Empty Public Service Announcement. 2010-11-23, 14:00

Sorry for the deception, but we feel like this was the only way to get through to some of you. When I or any of the Staff have to constantly play intermediary between members or keep the peace we kind of feel a lot like how im sure you guys felt about this topic. Just remember that if your having an issue with a member try to work it out BEFORE it becomes a flamewar?

-AwesomeSuace

I'm so sick of this ****! To hell with you man!!! Where do you get off with this garbage?!?!?

I'm done...

What did he do????.........???????....?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Fuck you then! You can go ahead and remove me from your FL otherwise I'll do it when I get home.............

Don't fuckin respond to my threads either go play in your own topics....

Settle down...

D

You guys need to deal with this in private. I'm disappointed in what I'm seeing here.

Ante

Ante

What the shit just happened?

Yeah... I think someone should just delete this topic, you guys shouldn't be doing stuff like this where everyone can see it.

ante87 wrote:What the shit just happened?
I don't know, but I think we should just let them work it out in private like D said.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Fuck you D I don;t have time to pm between everyone. I know you agreed with what Mills said this morning!!!!

Okay DL you need to calm down, imagine what you would think if someone else made a topic and said this.

D

Egon Spengler wrote:Fuck you D I don;t have time to pm between everyone. I know you agreed with what Mills said this morning!!!!

He made a pretty valid point though. I don't understand what was so hard to understand about that DL.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I didn't make this topic. Dumb ass Mills made it!

Tater

Tater

I don't like it when mommy and daddy fight... Crying or Very sad

Yeah and look who posted back in the same topic with a response as bad as his. I'm not saying that your the only one who needs to stop because Mills shouldn't have made the topic in the first place.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'm kinda hoping they are screwing with us, I like those guys

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Winston Zeddemore wrote:
Egon Spengler wrote:Fuck you D I don;t have time to pm between everyone. I know you agreed with what Mills said this morning!!!!

He made a pretty valid point though. I don't understand what was so hard to understand about that DL.

You just ALWAYS going to agree with everything he say???? Oooo zombie movies are sooo awesome yadda yadda....

WTF ever!!! I'm going to lunch!!!!!

I was hoping they were joking too, but anyway I think someone should just lock this topic before it gets any worse.

Chewy

Chewy

I'm corn-fused, where did all this drama come from?

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I smell a prank.

I do too... I looked at like all of the topics and saw nothing... And considering it's over zombie movies...

D

Egon Spengler wrote:
Winston Zeddemore wrote:

You just ALWAYS going to agree with everything he say???? Oooo zombie movies are sooo awesome yadda yadda....

WTF ever!!! I'm going to lunch!!!!!

Wow dude. Really? Sound exactly like some shit I'd expect you to say. You never really had me fooled with your Mr Nice guy routine. I knew deep down inside you were a chump.

I hope you choke on you lunch asshole.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Have we been "Busted"????

Tater

Tater

DL/Mills

Why'd you remove me from your FL?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Jesus christ. I thought we had this shit settled already and I get back on and you're still fighting. What a bunch of fucking stupid ass drama queens.

Okay... I have no clue what to say haha, I can't tell if you guys are serious.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Nice PM D00msday. Go fuck yourself.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'm fucking leaving.

Tater

Tater

JEEEZE.. i haven't been on since friday WTF did i miss?!

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

D

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man wrote:Nice PM D00msday. Go fuck yourself.

At this point the feeling is mutual dude.

Tater

Tater

Come on guys Lets grow up here! Your all adults so start acting like it..

D

godscouchpotato wrote:Come on guys Lets grow up here! Your all adults so start acting like it..

I thought so also, but apparently people want to be immature assholes about the situation so fuck it man. Let's get this shit out in the fucking open.

That's exactly the opposite of what we should do.

Tater

Tater

WHAT SHIT??? wth could be so damned upsetting that you guys are all at each others throats?! I just don't get this...

Wow.... you have some nerve DL. Anyway, like I said, I'm done.

Somebody needs to lock this topic because this kind of stuff should not be out in the open. You guys need to grow up and deal with whatever is bothering you in private, not where everyone can see it.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Let them go at it, they are going to anyway. Maybe once it's all out, everyone involved will cool down, then we can delete this topic and act like it never happened.

Or they might say something that will further aggravate the other person and it could get worse.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

They don't wanna PM, they probably won't call each other. Like Stewie says " You two: fight to the death!!!!

Look at mills name...

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I saw...

I never would have expected them to act like this.

Winston Zeddemore wrote:
godscouchpotato wrote:Come on guys Lets grow up here! Your all adults so start acting like it..

I thought so also, but apparently people want to be immature assholes about the situation so fuck it man. Let's get this shit out in the fucking open.

Immature asshole huh? Well fuck you too then D....

Chewy

Chewy

Come on guys, just look at this picture of two kittens in a barrel and calm down. The one on the left's name is Phillip.

Public Service Announcement. Boosh_kittens

D

Fuck you DL wrote:
Winston Zeddemore wrote:

Immature asshole huh? Well fuck you too then D....

Thanks for proving my point dipshit.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Wow! I go to lunch thinking you dumb asses would smarted up but I see I was wrong. WTF I thought you guys where cool but I see I was wrong. The first little disagreement over how you should be mods and you prove you two are a bunch of whiney asses!!!

What a fucked uped avatar! I guess your a whiny ass Dem eh Mills. Ypu'd probably like to suck that finger!

D's avatar can;t change because he probably has that same look in real life. Duhhhh what do I do what do I do....

Fuck the private shit you all are just proving my point!!!

Smarted up huh? Ironyyyyyyy.....

Same

Same

I read this and wow. D: you could of acted more professional about it and set an example by NOT posting a topic. Especially as a mod/admin.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Guys, calm down. How fucking immature.

Same

Same

Dana Barrett wrote:Guys, calm down. How fucking immature.

WHY IS EVERYONE SWEARING?! =(

I come back from food and see a bunch of swearing and shouting at one another. and you're all mods =(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum