+3
Voltaire
chunckylover53
DRGN LRD 1213
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bQW5MRaPT_M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Can we all say! HELLS TO THE YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It looks like the holoscope might be the one that has the red circle versus the red dot. I notice when I paused it on the guys menu loadout it saif he had the holo scope equiped.

chunckylover53

Looked pretty cool. Those vehicles look pretty damn expensive wonder how powerful they are.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Littlebirds!!! Littlebird!!!!! Littlebirds!!!!!!!!!!!11

yes yes yes yes!!!!!

That is the vehicle I am excited for canyou tell!!!!!

chunckylover53

Thought it said 5000 BP but i just had a bad resolution going on.

It says 2000 BP but they didn't show the team vehicles the guy mentioned(apache) later on. I heard there won't be any cockpit view though? I guess it'll be different in BC2 is felt very needed.

Last edited by chunckylover53 on 2011-03-10, 15:34; edited 2 times in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

They are expensive though. I think.... like 1000 or something right? Where things like the flak jacket are like 100......

edit.... Ok looks like the main battle tank is 2000 pts, the scout which maybe is the little bird??? is 2000 points so your not going to be able to spam these thats for sure.

Last edited by DRGN LRD 1213 on 2011-03-10, 16:11; edited 1 time in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I really like the look of that map!!!!!!!!!!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I noticed there is a vehical limit so you can;t have a side of all Apaches raining death from above.

Voltaire

Voltaire

They really should show good players playing because that guy playing was incompetent. It is a better showcase for the game when the guy playing is actually good at the game. That said, I am still really looking forward to this game.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA I like it when he dies because I get to see the kit selections.... THough this vid the guy stuck with the same kit the last one he switched it around so I got to see some options.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

this looks so damn epic.

im so being a marksman with my one shot M16 ^_^

TheGM

TheGM

Heh heh fell the Swarm of the Little Birds.

I like the use of multiple sights too. I can use the Russian Style Kobra sights on my GKR glass and my western sights on my USA class.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Whats this????? GM getting excited for Homefront now?

TheGM

TheGM

I've been cautiously opptimistic at best. Like I said....I don't want it to turn out like Frontlines.

Ya know....the game I played 4 days ago.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Never played it.

TheGM

TheGM

Well.....Think Battlefield.......But Really laggy.

Had a bunch of cool ideas but they lagged.

You could fly jets. Jets that lagged.

32 players maps. That Lagged.

50 Player Maps. That lagged harder.

All on 360.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Shit Battlefield has had its fair share of Lag, Dashboarding, Rubberbanding, kit resets.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!!!!!
i want next friday already Crying or Very sad

damn you not-today release date!!!

TheGM

TheGM

Yeah but it never took 8 seconds for a round to leave my gun.

Hell flying a Jet was pointless since it lagged so bad that doing a bombing run was suicide.

Lag was so dominate in made a Heli almost impossible to shoot down. Every damn thing had flares in the game and they recharge as fast it takes you to reload and lock back on.

THQ servers brah.

I will say that Speacial Powers were awesome. From calling in drones and Awesome Air Srtikes from Gun-Ships(WC) to Feul Air Bombs(RSA).

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well we'll find out next week if their servers will hold up. Fuck the first few weeks of BC2 it was a gamble on if you could play mp or not! THe servers where down sooo much! That was how I beat the SP was waiting on the MP servers to come back up.

TheGM

TheGM

I never had a problem with the servers untill the big Meltdown back in the summer. Even this whole new problem involving specs not loading....haven't had it once. *knock on wood*

And that is why I am using you as my test subject. Let DL's wallet take the hit. If it works I'll consider getting it, if it doesn't I'll pass.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Hell, half this board will do that job.

TheGM

TheGM

Yeah but if I called everybody pawns in my master plan....I would have called them pawns in my master plan.

chunckylover53

That's one thing thats got me looking away from this game. THQ always drops the ball on good servers i think they cheap out there.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

fuck waiting.

HF MP looks too badass to WAIT FOR.
that and the SP will indubitably blow my little british socks off.

TheGM

TheGM

chunckylover53 wrote:That's one thing thats got me looking away from this game. THQ always drops the ball on good servers i think they cheap out there.

Indeeeeed.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I liked what I could hear of the sound effects and that map looked really good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum