We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

N-Control Avenger

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1N-Control Avenger Empty N-Control Avenger 2011-03-26, 10:37

Grey

Grey

What's you think? It got better reviews than the Onza.
http://www.avengercontroller.com/

2N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 01:41

That is wierd and i would try that from someone already having it. Laughing

This is the one i am currently using:
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.218524000

3N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 16:51

Grey

Grey

Do Turtle Beaches still work with that. I'm meaning. Does it buzz?

4N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 17:19

to much man. Getting a fancy controller will not make you better but just show your weaknesses a lot more.

5N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 19:52

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Uh, that's not true Tom.
You'll do better with a well designed controller than you will with a shitty one. That's just common sense and is one reason controller design has been evolving since the beginning.

I'm gonna buy one just because it looks insane.

EDIT: It's $40 bucks and the next batch doesn't ship until the 10th... Looks like they're making one for the PS3 too. That's the system I should get one for because the DualShock 3 is a steaming pile of fucking shit. Maybe this will help.

6N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 20:03

Zillah

Zillah

Ive never bought a 3rd party controller since the time i bought a madcatz gamecube controller. POS broke in a week.

I would like to get some of those joystick extensions that allegedly give you more control. 'sniper sticks' or something like that, just for lulz

7N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 20:15

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Zillah wrote:I would like to get some of those joystick extensions that allegedly give you more control. 'sniper sticks' or something like that, just for lulz

They're not for the lulz man. I use the Kontrol Freek extensions on mine. It's a subtle, but very definite improvement. Well worth the $10 bucks or so.

Two of my friends immediately ordered some after playing on mine and my brother wants one after using mine this last week. I recommend trying it for sure.

Also, this isn't a 3rd party controller. It's an attachment that snaps onto a stock MS controller. Look at the pics, it looks like Doc Ock exploded out of the controller. It also looks like my extensions will work just fine with it.

8N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 20:22

Zillah

Zillah

yeah, what are those long extension rods for? so you can press the x & y buttons like a trigger? seems like it would be hard to get used to

9N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 21:04

Yea, to me, i feel that i am getting a better controller. Which is the way it should be. The only controller that would make me seem like a noob or cheater would be a turbo modded controller.

I am really enjoying the Onza. I just tried out a fighting game with it. The D-pad is well designed for fighting games again. So, i will be buying Mortal Kombat for sure. I may buy some oldies also. cheers

But, still nothing will beat a arcade stick in advantage when it comes to fighting games.

10N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 21:24

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

They look pretty sweet. Maybe i'll get one eventually. I need a job.

11N-Control Avenger Empty Re: N-Control Avenger 2011-03-28, 21:29

Grey

Grey

Didn't you say that the Avenger was banned from tournaments? That reminds me of those sneakers.

Onto the design. It's supposed to be the most ergonomic controller. You don't have to take your finger/thumb off of anything to press, say, reload. So you don't waste those precious seconds in tough situations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum