We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spawn campers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spawn campers  Empty Spawn campers 2010-09-04, 11:12

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Every game I got into I was spawn camped, i would spawn, get shot at, and I couldn't shoot back!! I left 3 games to find a decent game, and I still get spawn camped. Spawn campers  Icon_mad It wasn't one or two guys, it was the WHOLE FUCKING TEAM!!!! I don't rage often, but this was frustrating. Spawn, die, go to kit screen, watch squad mates die, spawn, die to sniper in back of our base. Spawn campers  Icon_question Spawn campers  Icon_exclaim Spawn campers  Icon_question Spawn campers  Icon_exclaim
I really wanted to hurt someone.

2Spawn campers  Empty Re: Spawn campers 2010-09-04, 13:07

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

this is why i dont spawn camp anymore, i usually set up shop at thier nearest objective or lay dow at mines under the tanks XD

3Spawn campers  Empty Re: Spawn campers 2010-09-04, 13:29

I have learned that the best way to beat a team of spawn campers is to just leave the game.

4Spawn campers  Empty Re: Spawn campers 2010-09-04, 14:50

D

May be I'm just a glutton for punishment but I enjoy trying to break out of spawn camp situations. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I usually try to get the rest of my squadmates to stop spawning until one of us can make it clear of the spawn. Basically take turns trying to get out, one of us dies, the next guy spawns and tries to get clear until one of us makes it out then the rest of us can spawn on them.

5Spawn campers  Empty Re: Spawn campers 2010-09-04, 14:55

StormEye

StormEye

The only kind of spawn camping I am annoyed about is when the other that particular player has no desire to win, but only to farm kills in enemy spawn. I have seen numerous times that spawn campers would just sit in enemy base, be it Rush or Conquest, and farm kills. Its not like they are stealing vehicles when it is possible, but they just hide there until everyone leaves in the base except for one or two, then kill them and repeat, while his team is having horrible time out there needing support.

6Spawn campers  Empty Re: Spawn campers 2010-09-04, 18:48

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I was only mad because it was the whole team. I've only spawned camped a few times, and that was because they kept C4/UAV'ing the Mcom's. If I had a team that did that I would understand, but I didn't, and we could do nothing. It was very frustrating. I think i'll play Borderlands in the morning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum