Air Supremacy
Epyk MD
DRGN LRD 1213
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

http://community.homefront-game.com/blog-post/helicopters

LLIITTTLLEEE BBBIIIRRDDDDDDDDDDDDd I will fly you!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

From yesterdays vid it looks like the scout costs 2000 bp's, and the apache costs 2500 bp's.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Whats the average BP per min?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ummmm I don;t know that. It will depend on the player. From what I have seen for capping an objective you get 200 bp's, for killing someone it seems to range from 100 to 130 bp's depending on the game mode maybe. Plus various bp's like 30 for assists I think.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

hmm so probably close to two times a game for the decent players

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea maybe. That sounds right to me. THere is also a vehicle cap as far as how many you can have in play at one time.

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

If I get this game, I will get in your lil bird with an M249 and we will do drive-bys the 1337 way.

Voltaire

Voltaire

I'm going to go ahead and post this here.

The main reason I am getting this game is because your enthusiasm for the game is kind of contagious. But I'm going to say that if it sucks. . . I'm blaming you. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Voltaire wrote:I'm going to go ahead and post this here.

The main reason I am getting this game is because your enthusiasm for the game is kind of contagious. But I'm going to say that if it sucks. . . I'm blaming you. Wink

i completely concur.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Buwahahaha

I married.. I've weathered worse storms I weather this one if it sucks.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's not going to suck though.

Voltaire

Voltaire

Yeah I don't think it's going to suck either but I just want to have someone to blame in case it does.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

TheGM

TheGM

Hmmm Depending on how the word of mouth after launch goes I think found a new use for CODBO.
Coster?
Trading that bitch in pronto for it! BAWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Meh.
yes CODBO You will meet the same fate as your shitty caca poo predecessor Modern Warfare 2!

I hate you MW2! You RAPED MY WALLET OF 80 BUCKS YOU BITCH!

Anyway.

As for the choppers. Sticking and moving is the name of the game here people. You sit you ass in one spot long enough and you going down faster then the stock market. And don't fly a chopper if you suck as much as that last joke either!

Last edited by TheGM on 2011-03-11, 11:26; edited 1 time in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I imagine my CODBO is going to a trade in as well.

TheGM

TheGM

To bad you can't trade in the DLC too!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Bah I got my fun out of it I guess while I was home sick so fuck it. I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned that I knew it was going to suck but wasted the dough anyway.

TheGM

TheGM

CODBO or the DLC?

I'm gonna love me some Little Bird flying I tell you what Bobby.

The Proxi Rockets are going to tear people up if you think about it. I don't even need to hit you with it. In BC2 most misses where off by fractions of inches so this thing is frigging godsend, delivered by hand by the Godess of war herself to aid me in making some neck beard punk named Apache Turd man my BITCH!......again.

Last edited by TheGM on 2011-03-11, 11:54; edited 1 time in total

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Meh both. I played all the CODs up to WAW and always enjoyed the game but its just crap now I think.

YES LITTLE BIRDS!!! YESSS!!!!!!!!

I just watched a vid.... already deleted now because of copyright issues haha it wasn't up long but anyways the guy had like 1400 BP's in around 4 minutes of play so you may get 3 or 4 choppers if your good and don;t buy drones or other stuff.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

What is this game? I've never heard of it...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ha! I've found another gameplay vid posting soon.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I have 2 copies pre-ordered in Olympia, but I'm in Seattle for a while so I need to go pre-order 2 more up here... Mad

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I confussed but you may answer my question and clear it up in a pm I sent ya.

Ante

Ante

Yeah, I'll probably join the SeC herd and get this. One of my friends has been pressuring me to get it and it does look alright. Can't be worse than Black Ops, right!?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum