Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming back to the 360 version really opened my eyes to how BIG the skill level difference is...

+6
Metalzoic
Ante
Epyk MD
Zillah
TheGM
Artimise Flare
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ok, I already knew the 360 version had better players, but I'm getting my ass kicked left and right it's almost depressing now. I'd like to say jesus butt humping gay rabbits batman! God, the difference is mind boggling, I never noticed how bad it was until I came back, it's a complete night and day difference. For one, the quality of recon players is much higher (as in they're able to hit their target), sure, I'd get sniped on the PS3 version, and occasionally I'd run into a skilled sniper, but damn, these past 3 or 4 matches I was getting pegged all the way across the map, and if it wasn't a sniper, it was squads or tankers that actually knew what the fuck they were doing!

I'll be the first to say that I am in real bad shape right now, it's like I almost have to learn how to play all over again. It's either that, or I'm just on a severe decline in which I'm slipping into the crap mode that happens whenever you've gone a dozen or so rounds of just being on the ball. Doesn't help that lately, I've been having trouble focusing while I'm in the game.

God I hope this goes away, it gets frustrating knowing I can do better, but simply am not.

TheGM

TheGM

You just need to get in on a giant SeC squad during one of our massive ROFLstomps.

Zillah

Zillah

yeah try playing with a dozen people from here and let them do the work taking bases and such while you farm kills. Very Happy

yeahhhhh

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I like to play bustabubble on a generic handheld sometimes during those matches...you know when you spend half the game looking for someone to kill..

TheGM

TheGM

Hey I never had a problem getting kills and arming bases.....then again I am TheGM, the best in the world at what I do, and that voodoo I do so well.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Arti if your on tonight around 1am EST ill join you, and we will try to get some SeC domination rolling.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

By bustabubble I meant pron...

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

And by handheld...I meant handheld....

TheGM

TheGM

Hmm. Epyk since your here.....

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I vaguely remeber itm as I was snorting DA2 at the time, let me reread it.

TheGM

TheGM

I was wonderings since It wasn't in my outbox and I was half dead when I sent it.....if I sent it.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Super elite, super secret handshake, invite only operative training?

TheGM

TheGM

Only the best of the best of the worst of the best, Plus what you said!

I am not sure what to say here. You thought you were good but you're not. Just practice you will get better.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

@ T-800

Nah it's not that, it's that I've gotten horribly rusty by 360 standards. Playing with retards all the time tends to diminish ones skills.

Point is that I'm just not as good as I was when I was playing on the 360 way back when, OR more likely than not, I've just been getting into a lot of bad games. I was playing with randoms after all, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I've just been used to going 20+ kills to like 5 deaths as well as topping the scoreboard from capping flags and such.

I think I'm just in a funk as of late, just can't seem to focus when I'm in a match, which more often than not gets me killed. I maintained a 1.45 KD prior to going to the PS3 version, so I know I wasn't bad, and my SPM wasn't bad either. If it's not me, or the matches I've been getting into, the caliber of players has risen since my hiatus from the 360's BC2 world.

Whatever, it'll be nice to play with some folks that aren't rejects for once. I should also mention that it's not as bad as I say as far as getting my ass kicked. I'm usually able to stay above my deaths and I am usually at least in the middle to upper portions of the scoreboard, depending on the class, averaging at least 1k to 1.5k at the minimum. So I am getting around and trying to take objectives and such, but I guess I'm still used to being almost a one man army from the PS3 version.

Last edited by Artimise Flare on 2011-03-14, 23:03; edited 2 times in total

TheGM

TheGM

..............sponges bro sponges.

Artimise Flare wrote:@ T-800

Nah it's not that, it's that I've gotten horribly rusty by 360 standards. Playing with retards all the time tends to diminish ones skills.

Point is that I'm just not as good as I was when I was playing on the 360 way back when, OR more likely than not, I've just been getting into a lot of bad games. I was playing with randoms after all, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I've just been used to going 20+ kills to like 5 deaths as well as topping the scoreboard from capping flags and such.

I think I'm just in a funk as of late, just can't seem to focus when I'm in a match, which more often than not gets me killed. I maintained a 1.45 KD prior to going to the PS3 version, so I know I wasn't bad, and my SPM wasn't bad either. If it's not me, or the matches I've been getting into, the caliber of players has risen since my hiatus from the 360's BC2 world.

Whatever, it'll be nice to play with some folks that aren't retards for once.
Uh that word is banned man (r*****) and playing with SeC really helps. (gets a bit boring in the end)

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ah, didn't know that Razz my bad.

TheGM

TheGM

Knowing or GI Joe?

Either way I kick ass.

TheGM wrote:Knowing or GI Joe?

Either way I kick ass.
knowing

TheGM

TheGM

Wrong answer! *Judo tosses Tom though a wall*

anybody else wanna dispute GI Joe?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

THUNDER, THUNDER, THUN...wait

BY THE POWER OF GREYSK.... shit..

Hold on...

That's right fool.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Epyk wrote:THUNDER, THUNDER, THUN...wait

Hold on...

That's right fool.

Ah, a great classic right there. Along with Animaniacs, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Tiny Toons, Tom and Jerry, and Goof Troop. I miss the 90's cartoons, so many great childhood memories Very Happy

TheGM

TheGM

Epyk wrote:THUNDER, THUNDER, THUN...wait

Hold on...

That's right fool.

UOH....

I love you I love you I love you

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You missed out on Chip and Dale the FUCKING RESCUE RANGERS!

TheGM

TheGM

Ch-Ch-Ch-CHIP N' DALE

Rescue Rangers!

*Breaks down brick wall for some cheese*

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wfxIa-643zI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And like Doctor Pepper not being a real Doctor the Rescue rangers arent real Army rangers

TheGM

TheGM

Park Rangers?

Texas Rangers?

Stranger Danger Rangers?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?

WHAT MAN WHAT!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No man they are

RESCUE RANGERS!

TheGM

TheGM

What do all these shows have in common?

Jim Cummings.

Jim Cummings is the MAN!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What about Scooby dooby Doo

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0_C2HJvtRDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dolphin of Earth

Dolphin of Earth

The difference is crazy in all games from PS3 to 360, i play alot of BFBC and COD on the 360 and i am a pretty decent player,
1 day i go to my friends n he is like u wanna play the ps3? so im like okay.
i didnt fully know the controls on the ps3 and i stilll went 23 n 5 overall my first game and 25 n2 my second. i think the 360 community is more aggressive and for this reason its more competition oriented.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

As soon as you hook up with some of us it will improve. It helps to have a team you can trust to take care of their area, and watch your back. It's just a matter of time before you get used to playilng against 360 players again. I'm sure it just a matter of different styles of gameplay that your accustomed to.

of course looks who chimes in with an unnecessary comment....

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Symbolic wrote:of course looks who chimes in with an unnecessary comment....

unnecessarily rude, I would agree Rolling Eyes

Tater

Tater

GET A MIC TERRY!!!!!!!! Smile

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Tonight buddy, so long as walmart or kmart have one. But I will probably be playing homefront tonight

Tater

Tater

oh homefront came out?? who knew... I honestly didn't!!!

I'll be dealing with a car dealer tonight anyhow.... so i may or may not be on late.

So far Homefront looks iffy. I was hoping it would tide me over till BF3, but so far im pretty skeptical atm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum