zachattack46
Zillah
Ron Swanson
Air Supremacy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-16, 21:57

So I finally got an airsoft pistol. It is a walther p99 with metal metal parts and barrel. Do you want pics?

2Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-16, 22:18

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Got an airsoft pistol. Shooteyeout2

3Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-16, 22:23

Powdered Toast Man wrote:Got an airsoft pistol. Shooteyeout2
I know how to handle a firearm and lol.

4Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-16, 22:30

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Sorry, had to do it.

5Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-16, 23:55

picture:
Got an airsoft pistol. Img_2024

6Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 00:18

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Bond, Tommy Bond.

Doesn't quite have the ring of James Bond but I think you will make due.

Of course now that I think about it that isn't the same model that Bond uses, or is it?

7Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 00:24

The Terrinator wrote:Bond, Tommy Bond.

Doesn't quite have the ring of James Bond but I think you will make due.

Of course now that I think about it that isn't the same model that Bond uses, or is it?
He uses it it a lot of the modern james bond films. The older ones he used the PPK. (taken from wikipedia) I only get this one because it had metal parts.

8Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 00:31

Zillah

Zillah

yeah man i used to have the gun. is it the one with storage compartment in the magazine?

9Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 00:42

Zillah wrote:yeah man i used to have the gun. is it the one with storage compartment in the magazine?
no.

10Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 00:42

Zillah

Zillah

hmm must be a different brand

11Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 00:46

Zillah wrote:hmm must be a different brand
you mean where the BB's go?

12Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:12

Zillah

Zillah

yeah, mine had like an overflow compartment where you could store a bunch of extra bb's, then it was really easy to reload it.

13Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:22

An airsoft a firearm?

14Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:23

zachattack46

zachattack46

Dude that's the exact one I bought from a friend.

15Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:28

Zillah

Zillah

Symbolic wrote:An airsoft a firearm?

?? yeah thats what theyre called

16Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:28

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thats not a gun!

Got an airsoft pistol. 146747527

Thats a Gun!

17Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:33

Symbolic wrote:An airsoft a firearm?
You are suppose to treat it as one.

18Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:34

zachattack46 wrote:Dude that's the exact one I bought from a friend.

Is it good?

19Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:43

There is no combustion, therefore its not a firearm. Its a toy gun which fires plastic bb's. Still fun though as I have a bunch from wheb I was younger. Co2 guns are much more enjoyable!

20Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:45

Symbolic wrote:There is no combustion, therefore its not a firearm. Its a toy gun which fires plastic bb's. Still fun though as I have a bunch from wheb I was younger. Co2 guns are much more enjoyable!
I know that but that is what the instructions said. Do you honestly think that I would treat is as a firearm when it is not loaded lol.

21Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:46

Zillah

Zillah

or frickin spudzookas! i built one of those a while ago, it fired a potato all the way across the missouri river! (200~300 yards)

22Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:47

Yah zilla my magazine can only hold 13 BB's.

23Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 01:57

Whats the fps tom?

24Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 02:00

Symbolic wrote:Whats the fps tom?

Yah it is a toy but it can take an eye out.

25Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 02:04

Just dont go shooting any cats!

Its not a bb gun though right? You keep saying bb's. I always though airsoft fired plastic balls. At least mine do.

26Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 02:09

Symbolic wrote:Just dont go shooting any cats!

Its not a bb gun though right? You keep saying bb's. I always though airsoft fired plastic balls. At least mine do.
No it says it fires 6mm .12 gram BB's. They are plastic but you can get copper ones. Nah man I am going to shoot birds Razz

27Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 02:14

I used to try to shoot birds. Those bastards are tricky! Granted I did thid as a little kid(probably ten or so) so that probably factored into my crappy aim.

28Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 02:33

Erkeric

Erkeric

Yeah sym that shoots the bigger plastic ones...the BBs in a BB gun are the smaller ones

Couldnt see it in the picture but is there the little orange thing on the end of the barrel? if its not there you might want to be careful...you could end up getting shot by someone if you screw around with it.

29Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 02:52

zk50 x erk wrote:Yeah sym that shoots the bigger plastic ones...the BBs in a BB gun are the smaller ones

Couldnt see it in the picture but is there the little orange thing on the end of the barrel? if its not there you might want to be careful...you could end up getting shot by someone if you screw around with it.
I know and there is. It was a bad angle.

30Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 03:45

Zillah

Zillah

i loved owning squirrels in my backyard with my automatic Twisted Evil

no worries animal lovers, the fps was only about 320, not enough to penetrate their furry skin

31Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 03:49

Zillah wrote:i loved owning squirrels in my backyard with my automatic Twisted Evil

no worries animal lovers, the fps was only about 320, not enough to penetrate their furry skin
We don't have squirrels where I live lol.

32Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 03:51

Zillah

Zillah

t-800 wrote:
Zillah wrote:i loved owning squirrels in my backyard with my automatic Twisted Evil

what about immigrants?

33Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-17, 03:58

Zillah wrote:
t-800 wrote:

what about immigrants?
They are usually in groups and are bigger than me. We have birds though.

34Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-18, 19:01

Same

Same

Birds will do, how much did this cost by the way? I am going to end up buying an Gas Powered airsoft gun sometime next month and stoof, paying for the pressured gas is gonna be annoying but hell they are so enjoyable with a pistol and randomly shooting your friends in their garden.

35Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-18, 19:41

Boxxy wrote:Birds will do, how much did this cost by the way? I am going to end up buying an Gas Powered airsoft gun sometime next month and stoof, paying for the pressured gas is gonna be annoying but hell they are so enjoyable with a pistol and randomly shooting your friends in their garden.
Mine is spring and costs $25. A gas one is around $100 and the gas is around $20 for a can. I heard one spray can last like 2 clips so it is not that much. Especially since you get that extra FPS and semi-auto fire.

36Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-18, 19:56

Same

Same

I found one for 79GBP which is about 120 USD I think, our gas is 10 GBP and our gas also lasts for a bunch of clips about 25-35 for non blowbacks I suppose.

Oh and the fact that this Gun is in airsoft version is amazing, I must get it in the future.
http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=267_314&products_id=5610

37Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-18, 20:06

Boxxy wrote:I found one for 79GBP which is about 120 USD I think, our gas is 10 GBP and our gas also lasts for a bunch of clips about 25-35 for non blowbacks I suppose.

Oh and the fact that this Gun is in airsoft version is amazing, I must get it in the future.
http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=267_314&products_id=5610
I just want a chrome 1911 lol.

38Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-18, 23:30

Erkeric

Erkeric

just get a pump BB gun and shoot your friends with that. No air to worry about and you can have some power behind it if you want

39Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-18, 23:52

zk50 x erk wrote:just get a pump BB gun and shoot your friends with that. No air to worry about and you can have some power behind it if you want
Yah man. I mean why pay $125 for a pistol when you could get a metal m4 for $180 (AEG)

40Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 01:30

Erkeric

Erkeric

...what?

http://www.academy.com/index.php?page=content&target=products/recreation/air_guns/air_guns&start=8&selectedSKU=0348-00761-1880

45 bucks, unlimited air and pretty good power.

Not only can you shoot your friends with it with just a couple of pumps but you can kill stuff with it too

41Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 02:09

zk50 x erk wrote:...what?

http://www.academy.com/index.php?page=content&target=products/recreation/air_guns/air_guns&start=8&selectedSKU=0348-00761-1880

45 bucks, unlimited air and pretty good power.

Not only can you shoot your friends with it with just a couple of pumps but you can kill stuff with it too
You can't shoot your friends with that man. Plus it is a sniper.

42Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 02:12

Erkeric

Erkeric

You kidding me? yeah you can. We did it when I was younger. You just pump it 2 or 3 times instead of 10

And its not a sniper....its just a rifle with a scope...and the scope comes off and has really good iron sights

43Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 09:19

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

dude, thats a fucking air-rifle, not a BB gun.

air rifles can send a pellet through your hand, and you can kill animals with them.

44Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 10:13

Same

Same

Judas Iscariot wrote:dude, thats a fucking air-rifle, not a BB gun.

air rifles can send a pellet through your hand, and you can kill animals with them.

^this.

My airsoft pistol i will be getting might be able to kill a bird if I am using gas that isn't 134a.

45Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 11:11

Tater

Tater

Airrifles are potentially life threatening!! you pump pressurized air into a chamber then release that pressure upon squeezing the trigger. that force can equal enough to penetrate skin and potentially kill, if over pumped!! plus they usually use heavier weighted brass bbs or pellets.

Airsoft: which is just a term! all these weapons use a spring to propel the BB. weights of the Solid plastic bbs go from .12 grams up to .38 grams. again all airsoft rifles use a spring to propel the bb. and theres also an entire gear box associated with the rifle versions of airsoft guns. the pistols use co2 or propane to propel the bb HOWEVER they also use springs. so the force and speed of the bbs in airsoft guns is restricted by the strength of the spring!

Airrifles aren't restricted by springs therefore the FPS (feet per second) speeds are faster and more lethal, adding to the fact they used metal projectiles instead of plastic.

46Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 11:48

Same

Same

Tater wrote:Airrifles are potentially life threatening!! you pump pressurized air into a chamber then release that pressure upon squeezing the trigger. that force can equal enough to penetrate skin and potentially kill, if over pumped!! plus they usually use heavier weighted brass bbs or pellets.

Airsoft: which is just a term! all these weapons use a spring to propel the BB. weights of the Solid plastic bbs go from .12 grams up to .38 grams. again all airsoft rifles use a spring to propel the bb. and theres also an entire gear box associated with the rifle versions of airsoft guns. the pistols use co2 or propane to propel the bb HOWEVER they also use springs. so the force and speed of the bbs in airsoft guns is restricted by the strength of the spring!

Airrifles aren't restricted by springs therefore the FPS (feet per second) speeds are faster and more lethal, adding to the fact they used metal projectiles instead of plastic.

So tater, I am planning on getting this.
http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_reviews.php?cPath=267_314&products_id=1883
I love that glock a lot and it's gas powered. Do you think the price is worth it? In USD it is
USD129.63

47Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 12:05

Duck

Duck

Looks pretty solid. My old one broke because my friend was too weak to pull back the whatever you call it every time you shoot. Somehow him taking too long to pull it back caused it to break and now it doesn't shoot.

How much did it cost?

48Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 13:37

Ducksaws wrote:Looks pretty solid. My old one broke because my friend was too weak to pull back the whatever you call it every time you shoot. Somehow him taking too long to pull it back caused it to break and now it doesn't shoot.

How much did it cost?
$25 and all the moving parts are metal. I really like it and you could shoot your friends with this.

49Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 13:56

Same

Same

t-800 wrote:
Ducksaws wrote:Looks pretty solid. My old one broke because my friend was too weak to pull back the whatever you call it every time you shoot. Somehow him taking too long to pull it back caused it to break and now it doesn't shoot.

How much did it cost?
$25 and all the moving parts are metal. I really like it and you could shoot your friends with this.

You can shoot your friends with any airsoft gun o.o
except it's spring so it wouldn't be as fun to use having to cock it back every single time.

50Got an airsoft pistol. Empty Re: Got an airsoft pistol. 2011-03-19, 14:28

Tater

Tater

Boxxy i'm not to familiar with KJ works guns, i do own a KJ m9 but it's not the greatest.

If you want a good pistol go with TM (tokyo marui) m1911 or the sig 226's. Otherwise KWA makes quality pistols as well.

NOTE: THIS SITE BELOW IS ONE OF THE BETTER AIRSOFT COMPANIES TO PURCHASE FROM. they regulary run specials on FREE shipping on orders over $100. International shipping however i don't know.

WWW.AIRSOFTGI.COM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum