the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any of you got starcraft 2?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any of you got starcraft 2? Empty Any of you got starcraft 2? 2010-09-05, 16:40

So i should be going out today and buying it ($40 at kmart) and I was wondering what I can expect when I go online.

StormEye

StormEye

I am receiving much hatemail from my nation for not participating in their new national sports.

I can't do RTS.

Duck

Duck

You can expect to be bent over and taught a new lesson for the first couple games you play online. Unless you get paired up against another newb. And if anyone speaks Korean to you RUN.

D

Ducksaws wrote:You can expect to be bent over and taught a new lesson for the first couple games you play online. Unless you get paired up against another newb. And if anyone speaks Korean to you RUN.

I choked on my Pepsi (which I've decided is better than Coke) reading this.

StormEye

StormEye

너 지금 뭐라 말했어? 응? GG

Duck

Duck

I can't decide whether i like pepsi or coke more

StormEye

StormEye

I have started to like Pepsi a lot more lately. I used to be Coke fan for a very long time.

D

I used to be one of those "There's no difference." guys but there is definetly a difference.

Pepsi seems lighter than Coke to me which makes a difference when you're mixing it with alcohol.

10Any of you got starcraft 2? Empty Re: Any of you got starcraft 2? 2010-09-05, 19:22

StormEye

StormEye

I prefer Pepsi straight, Coke with my Jack Daniels

11Any of you got starcraft 2? Empty Re: Any of you got starcraft 2? 2010-09-05, 19:26

Duck

Duck

Pepsi tastes a lot more sugary and has less of that carbonated fizzy taste.
Coke has a stronger fizzy taste and less sugary flavor. And pepsi makes your teeth feel gritty.

12Any of you got starcraft 2? Empty Re: Any of you got starcraft 2? 2010-09-06, 01:46

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I have it. I somehow got into Gold 1v1, even while losing 2 games.

I don't want to play, just so I can stay in gold.

13Any of you got starcraft 2? Empty Re: Any of you got starcraft 2? 2010-09-06, 01:48

D

Ducksaws wrote:Pepsi tastes a lot more sugary and has less of that carbonated fizzy taste.
Coke has a stronger fizzy taste and less sugary flavor. And pepsi makes your teeth feel gritty.

Yeah I think I prefer Pepsi's less fizzy taste. I've had a few glasses of Pepsi today and I don't have that soda bloat feeling that get with drinking Coke.

14Any of you got starcraft 2? Empty Re: Any of you got starcraft 2? 2010-09-06, 01:49

Hecter74

Hecter74

I like diet coke with lime.

15Any of you got starcraft 2? Empty Re: Any of you got starcraft 2? 2010-09-07, 16:23

Duck

Duck

Ugh I hate diet soda. It just tastes fake... not that normal soda is probably made of anything found in nature, but diet just tastes to weird to me. Id rather drink water.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum