sheep
Duck
Khfan60
Honey Badger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Well topic and if i get rather annoying posting constantly say something. I want to post here a lot more.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Runescape...

>_>
<_<

*Runs*

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Lol i actually got on that. I thought it got bad.... besides i did all free quests.

Duck

Duck

Dwarf Fortress. The inspiration for Minecraft. Biggest learning curve ever made, but it's fun once you learn how to play.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Sounds cool. I'll look at it

sheep

sheep

They has Dragon Age 2 for facebook...

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Lol whats it like?

sheep

sheep

Not too bad. Click and stab. And you get a castle you can build stuff in, like apothecaries and what not to make potions and stuff. Plus you can unlock items for the real DA2.

It's called Dragon Age Legends. [crack twitch]

cave story and newgrounds.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Ah you people are helpful

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

theres also http://www.addictinggames.com/

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Yes i am on armorgames.com at the moment and tomorow i am download my medieval 2 to my PC. and all these games im getting recommendations to. Take my xbox away i just PC game. lol

Ante

Ante

Get an SNES emulator and load up on ROMs. Great way to pass time and get your nostalgia fix all in one go.

Liberty Prime wrote:Get an SNES emulator and load up on ROMs. Great way to pass time and get your nostalgia fix all in one go.
illegal.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Know any safe ones to download? I would like a SNES emulator but am to lazy too look.
Actually i would like to get the original zelda for free if anybody knows?
And Fallout 1 or 2?

Khfan60

Khfan60

The Jelly Jiggler wrote:Know any safe ones to download? I would like a SNES emulator but am to lazy too look.
Actually i would like to get the original zelda for free if anybody knows?
And Fallout 1 or 2?

Yes, Fallout 1 and 2 are both very good.

And Tom, so what?

Ante

Ante

t-800 wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:Get an SNES emulator and load up on ROMs. Great way to pass time and get your nostalgia fix all in one go.
illegal.

Call the cops.

Edit: So my post isn't worthless like Tom's, get ZSNES. Google it and it should be the first item to show up. Then head to your local bay filled with pirates to find safe ROMs. I'm not going to directly link anything here, though. If you need websites just send me a PM.

Chewy

Chewy

Gunz is a pretty fun free FPS game with leveling up and junk. At least it was when I played it, it's been a while so it might be very different now.

Liberty Prime wrote:
t-800 wrote:
illegal.

Call the cops.

Edit: So my post isn't worthless like Tom's, get ZSNES. Google it and it should be the first item to show up. Then head to your local bay filled with pirates to find safe ROMs. I'm not going to directly link anything here, though. If you need websites just send me a PM.
How was my post not helpful? I was simply stating a fact.

Ante

Ante

t-800 wrote:
Liberty Prime wrote:
t-800 wrote:
illegal.

Call the cops.

How was my post not helpful? I was simply stating a fact.

You weren't trying to help anybody with that post, you just like to chime in any time make a post that has anything to do with piracy. Lay off the self-righteousness.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Gunz is pretty fun.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Thanks Liberty and i will also look at gunz

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Its a f2p game, but heavy in micro purchases like most comp games...just to warn you.

Duck

Duck

You can acquire Fallout 2 pretty easily. No installation necessary, you can run it off a flash drive if you get the right version.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum