New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any of the MGS games for PSP good?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khfan60

Khfan60

Except Peace Walker(I don't haz enough moneys), im thinking about buying one or two of them.

Portable Ops plus sounds interesting, as well as AC!D, but im not sure how well a MGS game would play on a PSP.

What about any other PSP games? I've had the thing since it came out, but only have 4 games for it.(Vice city stories, Hot shots golf, Medal of Honor: Heros. and Birth by Sleep)

VictimOfNada

Portable Ops Plus was the weakest of the series overall (IMO) but all of them are pretty damn good overall.

As for other PSP games... I have both God of War games on it. Great action games. Very fluid, especially on a handheld. I also have P3P (Persona 3 Portable) which I play a LOT of. If you're into some retro gaming, I have had some fun with the Final Fantasy re-releases. They're not all stellar, but they are entertaining.

Khfan60

Khfan60

I ended up getting Peace Walker. Turns out it was on 14 bucks Very Happy

Khfan60 wrote:I ended up getting Peace Walker. Turns out it was on 14 bucks Very Happy

You will love it, peace walker is amazing.

StormEye

StormEye

Peace Walker is just awesome. Though, I did not enjoy a lot of PSP FPS type games, as button aiming was weird as heck. Its like playing FPS game with crippled fingers...

VictimOfNada

StormEye wrote:Peace Walker is just awesome. Though, I did not enjoy a lot of PSP FPS type games, as button aiming was weird as heck. Its like playing FPS game with crippled fingers...

You're right, it feels wrong using the buttons to aim. Not as... precise I guess. I switched to auto aim (with occasional switches to manual aim for more precise shots where necessary) and played it like a TPS. I started out playing it like a normal MGS game and it got a little annoying. Once I started doing a "run and gun" approach, whole different story. It's one of my favorite games on this system.

While I'm thinking about it... has anyone here played either of the MGS Ac!d games? I was thinking about grabbing those, as they are the only ones I haven't played. I've had some people tell me they were "all right". Not too encouraging.

Khfan60

Khfan60

So far it's pretty interesting but I gotta agree, the button aiming is odd. I'll try switching to auto aim next time I load it up and try that out. The only thing I don't like is not being able to move while prone, dafuq

And Nada, I heard the AC!D games were card based or something like that. That doesn't sound appealing Crying or Very sad

infadel117

infadel117

for the topic question im gonna say its up to your opinion i dont like them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum