We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Played a fre games yesterday!

+2
sheep
DRGN LRD 1213
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Played a fre games yesterday! Empty Played a fre games yesterday! 2011-04-06, 14:27

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thanks Sheep, Kult, Greg. Good to knock the dust off and get a few rounds in. The first game we played was defense on Arica Harbor and holy hell but it was boring. The Port Valdez matched where alot of fun though!

sheep

sheep

I had fun too. Especially after you left. =P

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

It was good.

Something about Sheep swearing in that little girl voice just strikes me as pure comical genius.

Jack Torrance wrote:It was good.

Something about Sheep swearing in that little girl voice just strikes me as pure comical genius.
it is.

sheep

sheep

My voice isn't that obnoxious in real life.. Not sure if that's fortunate or not.

But glad I can amuse.

B0LTJ3S

B0LTJ3S

Hearing sheep swear is very amusing! Especially when you knife her when she's about to do awesomeness!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

B0LTJ3S wrote:Hearing sheep swear is very amusing! Especially when you knife her when she's about to do awesomeness!

my wife woudnt like that...

Tater

Tater

LMAO @ epyk.

Sorry i couldn't be there for the lols last night. I was on earlier with greg, mega, fr0st, and jaded. then my internet said "FUCK YOU". so i never returned....

Greg we were great chopper whores last night!!! Razz

sheep

sheep

My boyfriend wouldn't either there Epyk. lol

Woo, I am improving my flying skills. I had to be shot down that night. No crashing or blowing up out of bounds for me!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Major chopper whoring, it was fun.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea! Chopper whores!!!!! The game with Kult when we where attacking we stole that apache and turned it around for our team! Felt pretty awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Tater

Tater

Mine and gregs was on Heavy metal. First greg shot down some nubs in a apache with out transport hind!!! LOL

then did it again. Except the next two times the pilots bailed before the chopper even blew up. Leaving his teammate to fall to the ground alone in the gunner seat...

Then I noticed no one was using our havok so greg and i took that, then the real POWNAGE began!! we had some BS deaths (very few) and one un-mentionable. Otherwise we kicked ass.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Tater wrote:
Then I noticed no one was using our havok so greg and i took that, then the real POWNAGE began!! we had some BS deaths (very few) and one un-mentionable. .

Oh, you mean the...you know.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O shit. Sounds like someone did a back flip in the choppa!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

No, much worse. I dare not mention.

Tater

Tater

It made us No

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Shhh, it's in the past now.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

No you will relive this everyday. It will be in your nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tater

Tater

What? what are you talking about???

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I don't know what he's talking about...

*shrugs*

You high DL?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's been over ten years since I was high.

And you know! I know you know. I can FEEL it!

Tater

Tater

You know that i know that you can feel that your were high, ten years ago?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Mind fuck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum