Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it just me or are toilet seats really comfortable?

+3
Frostbyrn
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Duck
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duck

Duck

Compared to other plastic/hard chairs. Usually when I'm on those hard school chairs I can't wait to get out and i'm not comfortable. With lazy boys it's a lot of cushioning so it makes you feel like you're sitting on air. But with a toilet seat there's a big hole so you really ARE sitting on air. I will make millions selling toilet seats for conventional sitting purposes.

I don't spend more than 5 minutes on it so I would not know.

Duck

Duck

Sometimes I bring a magazine in or something and then it's 20 minutes later and I realize the seat is not too bad

Ducksaws wrote:Sometimes I bring a magazine in or something and then it's 20 minutes later and I realize the seat is not too bad
Would much rather be sitting in my chair for 1 hour than a toilet seats. Those really expensive ones though that are padded and heated are a completely different story.

Duck

Duck

I don't think they're the most comfortable things EVER, but definitively

actual comfy padded chair > toilet seat > mass produced plastic seat from your math classroom.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Padded toilet seats are awesome! I hate when it's winter time and I wake up and have to go to the bathroom to drop the deuce. Sitting on that cold seat is a wake up call! At least with the padded ones, they don't seem to be as cold.

Also reminds me of a joke a friend once said. What's faster than your butthole closing? That little drop of water that splashes up in there.

Duck

Duck

So true. And usually its pee water. Major design flaw.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Ducksaws wrote:So true. And usually its pee water. Major design flaw.

Yeah, I think someone dropped the ball in the design process there.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Close the Seat before you flush

That way what you just did doesn't get Aerosolized

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Is it bad that I usually fan it out into the house then? I'm also a bit mean in that I tend to dutch oven the wifey. She has a habit of yelling at me for that.

TheGM

TheGM

When you know how poop properly you are in and out in 40 seconds.

Pedestal Toilets are nothing but western decadence.

Duck

Duck

I've never read deadpool before. Is he like a more angry version of spider man or something? No matter, at this rate there'll be a movie or two about him within a year.

TheGM

TheGM

*smacks duck*

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Ducksaws wrote:I've never read deadpool before. Is he like a more angry version of spider man or something? No matter, at this rate there'll be a movie or two about him within a year.

Blasphemy! Deadpool is one of the greatest comic characters ever!

Khfan60

Khfan60

What a pleasant conversation there is in here.

Either way I want that toilet from that episode of Rob and Big. It was like a leather chair with a toilet in it.

TheGM

TheGM

Pooping sitting down leads to disease and is just silly.

Silly Western People are Silly.

Zillah

Zillah

Kalei2418 wrote:Padded toilet seats are awesome! I hate when it's winter time and I wake up and have to go to the bathroom to drop the deuce. Sitting on that cold seat is a wake up call! At least with the padded ones, they don't seem to be as cold.

Also reminds me of a joke a friend once said. What's faster than your butthole closing? That little drop of water that splashes up in there.

HAHA, i lold

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

http://www.cracked.com/article_19121_7-basic-things-you-wont-believe-youre-all-doing-wrong.html

GM is right, you get 'roids and shit from that because it isn't in line with the natural curve of the intestines to rectum to anus. Its the first point in the article.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum