VictimOfNada
The Adli Corporation
Tater
Captain Pirate Pineapple
DRGN LRD 1213
Grey
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

What will everyone be playing tonight? I plan on gaming a bit this evening. And even more tomorrow.

Grey

Grey

Bad Company 2 today, tomorrow, the next day, and the next, till Battlefield 3. Oh and when Brink comes out.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Brink just does not apeal to me whatsoeva.

Depends on who is on doing what I guess. Onslaught on BC2 if some folks still need help, or hopefully some Gears 2.

I'd be down for some onslaught it 3 other people got together. I love me some onslaught.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I'll be up for some games tonight and tomorrow. I have to help the niece in law move after work today, but after that, I'm free. Tomorrow I have to make some Jello Shots for the wife's surprise Bridal Shower thing, but after that, free again.

How did the group BC2 thing go? Wasnt it last week?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It was fun. We had 8 people at first and tried to do a private match of squad rush, but of course the serversd kept screwing us, so then we hijaked a SDM lobby and much chaos took place!

Tater

Tater

I'll be online tonight. BC2 and more BC2. until next tuesday then its PORTAL2.

I'll be helping jr/adli/cardboard with the onslaught cheevos. then on to the MP to killst me some bitches... Maybe our friday night matches...? EPYK any word if we're doing those tonight?

BTW mills last weeks SeC matches were alot of fun, prepare for tag hunting and shotgun riots.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Don't ask Epyk he doesn;t show up for those! HAHA If he says he's going to play it will cause the curse of the call ins to happen and he will be stuck covering someones shift.

Tater

Tater

well either way it's a friday night i'm sure A LOT of us will be online.

I will probably be playing Gears tonight. Then maybe some L4D tomorrow. Unless a lot of you get together to play BC2, I will probably stay with my plan.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if the onslaught is on then ill help out with them, if not ill be rocking the homefront as usual Smile

Tater

Tater

LOL everyones changing what their doing now... scratch

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'm going to play Homefront because Taters is mean!

Tater

Tater

Damn right i'm mean you people need to get on board with me quick, cause some of you are falling off the boat.

i'm a dickhead today!! however only briefly.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Don;t make me wake my inner ass! He's asleep right now.

*sharpens his knife for some tater peelin tonight*

VictimOfNada

Nice avatar Adli. When did you change it? I just noticed it and laughed my ass off.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I'd rather do BC2 but I'm down for GOW2 for a bit.
My KDR will not suffer another SeC beating, however nor will my self-esteem so I may be lone-wolfin' it in SDM. (CHICKEN FUCKERS!)

TexasMace

TexasMace

We need to try Homefront and see if Kuts joining trick works.

You get + cred for that and your other hilarious comments today, Tater.

Tater

Tater

Don't feel to badly tex.

the burk3000 fucker knifed me 8 times during last weeks games.... WOW i suck at knifing. SO i think i'm gonna either A) saiga the fuck outta peeps or B) camp my ass in a non knifeable corner with a LMG. Suck it bitches.

LOL j/k but seriously

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Camp away Derpykins! You are not safe from DL! Either is Tex! HAHA I also noticed I have shanked Tex more times than Kult. It's tuff to beat him out for having the most of somebodys tags.

I am just have to get my ration back to 2 to 1 with kult. He has 74 of my tags and I have 40 of his. Who knows what that would be if I hadn't retired.

Tater

Tater

getting shot in the game doesn't bother me. but the avid knifing does get old even when its friends. and with my internet most of the time i RKS everytime. the only time the knife works for me on the 1st swipe is if i stop moving and your not moving either.

So my only choice is un-aware wookies that i get behind. I've also run into rampant BEAN BAG rounds lately.

Grey

Grey

VictimOfNada wrote:Nice avatar Adli. When did you change it? I just noticed it and laughed my ass off.

I love Aldis.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I RKS every time so I just quit knifing the SeC altogether. When I play with the Sec I think somebody replaces my shells with those little marshmallows too.
It's really because I always play with the SeC on Friday night and that's a BAD lag night for me.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

VictimOfNada wrote:Nice avatar Adli. When did you change it? I just noticed it and laughed my ass off.

this afternoon. i guessed it would be easier for people to mention me (only a few call me Kutku lol) and the Aldi logo seemed like a good thing to swich around Smile

Symbolic

Symbolic

Was planning on finishing my Hard mode Uncharted 2 run, but ill hop on the xbox tonight and see if anyones on.

Zillah

Zillah

ill be on later tonight (battlefield), probably at about midnight cst

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

probably won't be on tonight, but tomorrow I will be playing all day. Hell I might even play a little BC2!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

If you guys are still playing at 1am est...ill be there..
prepare to be voyered.

Zillah

Zillah

Awesome MD wrote:If you guys are still playing at 1am est...ill be there..
prepare to be voyered.

oh, im ready..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum