Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

What 2 hot girls have to say about gaming.

+3
Frostbyrn
Grey
Dropped Da Soap
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I need to find these girls.... (skip to around the last minute)

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Fucking whores like that piss me off.

The Plutonian wrote:Fucking whores like that piss me off.
Because they do not live near you?
(she pretty much made it clear that they have never been with a guy)

Grey

Grey

Why should I play with a whore that sounds like they have been "fucked" by the whole football team and possibly has an STD when I could have fun without that fear?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

t-800 wrote:
The Plutonian wrote:Fucking whores like that piss me off.
Because they do not live near you?
(she pretty much made it clear that they have never been with a guy)

Nah, just can't stand the "OMG!! LOOK AT ME! ATTENTION! I LOVE ROLEPLAY!" type chicks.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Damn i want to see that video now!

Although when i read the title i was like But Ms Terry never plays with us and Heebs dont have no mic,Also Sheep is so quiet i can barely hear her

Frostbyrn wrote:Damn i want to see that video now!

Although when i read the title i was like But Ms Terry never plays with us and Heebs dont have no mic,Also Sheep is so quiet i can barely hear her
Sheep is not quiet. You are just so loud you can not hear anyone else.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont mean she doesnt talk much i mean her Mic is literally Quiet even with Voice maxed on my X11's i have to strain to hear her

Frostbyrn wrote:I dont mean she doesnt talk much i mean her Mic is literally Quiet even with Voice maxed on my X11's i have to strain to hear her
I can hear her fine at 1/4 mic volume. Sounds like your x11's are broke or you screaming all the time has destroyed your hearing.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I can hear everyone else perfectly though

Why you scaring sheep?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Holds up NZ Flag*

She knows what she did!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ugh.

go and grow a decent personality, you can't get it from surgery so it'll be hard for your spoonfed marshmellow brains to cope with...

/rant

Symbolic

Symbolic

You wouldnt know what to do with girls like that.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Wow. Just wow.

And I wish I could game with you guys...my mother-in-law watches like 14 hours of TV everyday so I don't get to game anymore, lol.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Honestly, I can't stand those type of women. They annoy me almost as quickly as a crying kid. And that's hard to achieve <_< They would have me running away in 30 seconds from the sheer amount of stupidity capable of coming from their mouths.

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Wow. Just wow.

And I wish I could game with you guys...my mother-in-law watches like 14 hours of TV everyday so I don't get to game anymore, lol.

Sounds like fun! My father does the same, watching TV almost all day long. Lucky for me, I got my own TV to play Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum