the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm golden boys! (and girls)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm golden boys! (and girls) Empty I'm golden boys! (and girls) 2010-12-30, 20:44

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Gold stars on each and every gun in Nam. No more will you guys hear me cursing the ineptitude of the SVD, or wildly spraying the M60 because I can't see anythin with those sights. Its finally over.....

Zillah

Zillah

Man I wish i was done, im sick of using bad guns. I dont have a single kill with the SVD, but after hearing people rage about it im not looking forward to it...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Have you Gold starred the Flamethrower and the TT-33?

I've gold starred everything except the M40, SVD, M21 and TT-33.

Not looking forward to them. Though I gotta say the Uzi is in its own league of horrible, its really inaccurate and dumps through a mag in 2 seconds and unlike the PPSh it isn't insanely powerful. Compared to the rest of the guns in Vietnam its not even remotely strong, yet its less accurate than anything else in the mode.

The only thing I liked about it was the 6-shot at any range with mag >_>

And I discovered the amazing SCAR-L esque properties of the Thompson so I probably won't use anything else for the foreseeable future since it knocks that plat off for regular too. God damn its just too awful in regular for me to finish up with.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ill tell you what a Completely Idiotic Asshole once told me

You have to Aim down the Sights and Burst Fire Gah Fucking Hurr Durr

chunckylover53

The Uzi is awesome lead! Anyways i played alot of BC2 today... ALOT proably my longest session ever. I gold stared the M14,uzi,Svd today of course i had kills on them before but i finished them up today i have the PPSH, M40 and M21 then i'll have all golds for the achivement.

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah the Thompson in Vietnam is pretty decent, too bad i still hate the irons on it, theyre so round.

what its not my fault you're from New Zealand that works for me with any gun and its common sense you're just from New Zealand so different rules apply like uncommon sense.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/bc2-vietnam-ng/1383114-official-word-huey-damage-bug-confirmed.html

fucking yes

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I did Awesome with the UZI i liked it much better than some of the other Shit guns i had to Gold Star

they're raising the Huey health by 700% you shit the Uzi is small time compared to this

also no more moleboat.

Zillah

Zillah

Lead Based Toys wrote:what its not my fault you're from New Zealand that works for me with any gun and its common sense you're just from New Zealand so different rules apply like uncommon sense.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/bc2-vietnam-ng/1383114-official-word-huey-damage-bug-confirmed.html

fucking yes

Wait arent you from canada? haha

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I have no idea what your even fucking talking about anymore your sentences are Raping the English language worse than mine are

Oh and the Official Term is Ghost Boat

well in Canada I don't get horrible lag when I get on, its still a playable game for me compared to Pants/Frost since they say they rubber-band and shit a lot probably because they're playing against Americans on American severs.

Canadian on American servers isn't as bad as New Zealand on American severs.

Zillah

Zillah

And wow, apparently G A K E I R posted on that thread, although my guess is that the dude is an imposter. 60,000 apache kills, thats even more than you Lead. Very Happy

And now it will take +200 AK bullets to destroy a Huey.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thank God though in my Opinion it sorted the Good chopper Pilots from the bad

Zillah

Zillah

Well at least we'll be able to have a sustained attack now, instead of doing hit & run and repairing for 10 minutes.

700 percent seems kinda much actually, i think 300 or 400 would have been plenty. Vads tank will still tear you up though.

you should get on Zillah

my teams are full of suck and I've found three moleboat games.

chunckylover53

Lead Based Toys wrote:you should get on Zillah

Sad

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I wonder if theyre going to buff the turret on the Patton to be equal with the NVA tank

chunckylover53 wrote:

Sad

I'm on again, it wasn't when I was with you. <3

chunckylover53

Lead Based Toys wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:

Sad

I'm on again, it wasn't when I was with you. <3

/HAPPYFACE

I am almost tempted to go on again damn i logged 5 hours on it today so far...

Valukar

Piemasterjelly wrote:I wonder if theyre going to buff the turret on the Patton to be equal with the NVA tank
or they could nerf the MG34 since the other one is just fine.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Really i think the Turret on the Patton is pretty shit maybe one needs a buff and the other a nerf and they meet in the middle

Valukar

i'm pretty sure it's identical to the tank gunners on vanilla

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont think so takes quite a while to kill for me

I think its RPM needs a buff and thats about it though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum