Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So how has spring break been for everybody?

+6
Zillah
Patrick Star
Ars Diaboli
Khfan60
Mrs. Terry of Hat
Captain Pirate Pineapple
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alright for me. I was finally able to sell 8 flags. I had so many people tell me that they could not afford it even though they had new cars, a 2 story house with a 3 car garage, and iphones. Have you had a good spring break?

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I don't get a break from working, so I'm going to go with it sucks! Well it doesn't really suck, but it's life. As for life currently, I'd have to say it's alright. Could be better, could be a lot worse.

Kalei2418 wrote:I don't get a break from working, so I'm going to go with it sucks! Well it doesn't really suck, but it's life. As for life currently, I'd have to say it's alright. Could be better, could be a lot worse.
Good. Smile

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

What's spring break!?

Khfan60

Khfan60

Shitty.

This girl I started to get to know and get close to texts me that "she's not into the shy quiet type". Fuck.

And so far all I did was sit on my ass and play maybe a combined 4 hours of hockey.

Khfan60 wrote:Shitty.

This girl I started to get to know and get close to texts me that "she's not into the shy quiet type". Fuck.

And so far all I did was sit on my ass and play maybe a combined 4 hours of hockey.

That sucks man hope you find someone else.

Khfan60

Khfan60

t-800 wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:Shitty.

That sucks man hope you find someone else.

Thanks. I dunno though, I usually shrug shit like that off, but this time it's bugging me 2 days later.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Maybe you liked her more than you think. Or you have more ego than you thought Laughing Reminds me that my ex sent some text messages last week. I didn't really know how to react to that and ended up texting her back, just talking random stuff.

I've been working, but thankfully also playing. I'm going through Dante's Inferno right now and will play RDR later too. Gears 3 beta next monday!

But like I said, I have to work too. I just re-sent a windows phone application to the marketplace because I forgot 2 things, but fixed them now. It should be accepted and I expect a mail with the confirmation maybe next Monday. I will also prepare another 2 apps to get myself a free windows phone and sell it.

If all of that goes well, I'll immediately register another account with a friend's name and make another 3 apps, for another phone. Lucky me that he can't program for shit. If all goes smoothly, I'll be having 2 phones to sell, I'll get plenty of cash (minus what I give my friend) for my new PC to play BF3.

And then I'm working on shit from university too, a system. And I have to study for 2 final tests...

Shit, I need more time.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

my spring break just started today actually....

Ars Diaboli wrote:Maybe you liked her more than you think. Or you have more ego than you thought Laughing Reminds me that my ex sent some text messages last week. I didn't really know how to react to that and ended up texting her back, just talking random stuff.

I've been working, but thankfully also playing. I'm going through Dante's Inferno right now and will play RDR later too. Gears 3 beta next monday!

But like I said, I have to work too. I just re-sent a windows phone application to the marketplace because I forgot 2 things, but fixed them now. It should be accepted and I expect a mail with the confirmation maybe next Monday. I will also prepare another 2 apps to get myself a free windows phone and sell it.

If all of that goes well, I'll immediately register another account with a friend's name and make another 3 apps, for another phone. Lucky me that he can't program for shit. If all goes smoothly, I'll be having 2 phones to sell, I'll get plenty of cash (minus what I give my friend) for my new PC to play BF3.

And then I'm working on shit from university too, a system. And I have to study for 2 final tests...

Shit, I need more time.
So what kind of apps are you making man?

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Honestly? Shitty apps. This one is literally 4 pictures of Toy Story characters, you touch one and an audio files plays. The next 2 will be the exact same, but from some other movie/cartoon/whatever. I guess someone could use it to have their kid shut up for a while.

But hey, I need to get them out soon. Deadline is about 3 weeks away and I have plenty of things to do. Now, the system is what is actually interesting. Playing around with ASP and SQL Server there.

I may make some actual decent apps when I get more time, maybe this summer. Your suggestion is a good idea.

Zillah

Zillah

My spring break was the 2nd week in march >_>

Although I have tomorrow off, and today I took an Amtrak train to St Louis by myself because there wasn't room in my parents car for me... It took 7 hours, where in car it should only take about 4. It was sooo slow, I've dubbed it jamtrak.

So I'll be in Stl for the next few days, goin to the arch and the famous city museum. (for all of you who have never been there, look it up, it's awesome)

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

mine was alright, got a good amount of work done, but prolly sat on my ass more than i should have, overall a good break so far

Tater

Tater

what the hell is "spring break".

I haven't seen one in 12 years.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

spring break, it's a lie. Making you think you get "breaks" every so often. School should be like work, 5 days a week, no holidays off and you only go up a grade level when you work hard enough, not just because the year ended.

okay done with rant. I guess it's been good, I haven't one off in over 12 years.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

You guys jelly? Laughing

I'm about to enter your same mindset though. Sad

Tater

Tater

Fox Shepard wrote:spring break, it's a lie. Making you think you get "breaks" every so often. School should be like work, 5 days a week, no holidays off and you only go up a grade level when you work hard enough, not just because the year ended.

okay done with rant. I guess it's been good, I haven't one off in over 12 years.

When i read "you only go up a grade level when you work hard enough" I instantly thought of the southpark episode of world of warcraft.... We can stay in the forest... killing.. boars....

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Funny... I never watch southpark.

It was a old grumpy man moment.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Kind of boring, but at least I got a reply to a work experience letter I sent at the start of February.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum